• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Luncheon Friday before Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

This is one of the few bowl related events.   Does anyone know anything about the Luncheon the day before the bowl game.   Will there be access for visiting fans or is this event strictly for locals and / or players and coaches?    :-?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  269

The Kick-Off Luncheon (Sheraton, $50) was originally in our air charter package, but we had to pull it because there were only going to be 50 seats available beyond our players and official party.   They've now notified us that they have some additional tickets, and we're trying to work the numbers.   I'll let you know what we finally work out, Lake.  The number will be limited.

The rest of the schedule:

Friday night:

Five Points Reception:  The Alumni Association is working on a fan reception similar to what we did last year in Charlotte.  It will at least be a gathering place for Bulls fans, and a place to get started.  They'll let us know more soon as plans become finalized.

Bull Bash ($100, B&A Warehouse):  Huge buffet & open bar from 7 til midnight; live band.   Limited tickets left.

Saturday:

Brunch ($50, $15, free 3-0, Sheraton Ballroom):  Pre-game brunch from 9-10:30

USF will also have an 80x100 tent at the Stadium Saturday morning, and will let you know soon what will happen there.   There won't be a cost.

More details soon, but hope that helps.

Vicki

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  1,400

Thanks Vicki please let us know asap so we can make travel arrangements

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  1,238

VickiM...thanks for the heads up on the info concerning the tUSF tent at the stadium... please let me(us) know if you come across any more info on that. Rumors not facts...

-I heard the the Pre-Game Tailgate was going to be held somewhere other than at the stadium

-If someone wishes to tailgate, they need to purchase more than one parking space and use the empty space for the tailgating

-There is no set (addigned) parking for USF fans, its first come first served

If you can confirm or denign any of these rumors or even add info, it would (will) be greatly appreciated. Thnx

Qban, I'll be able to let you know more tomorrow.   As far as the tent is concerned, we'll have as large a tent as we can right near where the pep rally is taking place.   It would be a great place for Bulls fans to gather, particularly during the pep rally.   Will let you know what we'll have there after it's confirmed sometime tomorrow.  

You're correct that the pre-game tailgate is at the team hotel.

I'll also try to find out about your parking/tailgating questions.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Qban, I'll be able to let you know more tomorrow.   As far as the tent is concerned, we'll have as large a tent as we can right near where the pep rally is taking place.   It would be a great place for Bulls fans to gather, particularly during the pep rally.   Will let you know what we'll have there after it's confirmed sometime tomorrow.  

You're correct that the pre-game tailgate is at the team hotel.

I'll also try to find out about your parking/tailgating questions.

Any updates Vicki?

Luncheon:   Tickets will be limited, and I won't know until Monday whether or not we will have any available.  If you're interested, please email me at vmitchel@admin.usf.edu.

Spirit Tent:  We'll have a tent at the stadium, in the same area as the staging for the pep rally.   It will have cofee and hot chocolate and cash bars, and you can pick up poms and beads and tattoos, and other spirit items.  The Sun Dolls will be there helping with tattoos, and Rocky, and others.   It's intended just to give Bulls fans a place to gather and get ready for the game, not as a full tailgate.  

Tailgating/Parking:  We're still trying to get confirmation on tailgating and parking policies (whether UAB's will apply).   Stay tuned.

Vicki

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Thanks Vicki.  Those tailgating questions are the biggest issue at this point from the looks of it.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Luncheon:   Tickets will be limited, and I won't know until Monday whether or not we will have any available.  If you're interested, please email me at vmitchel@admin.usf.edu.

Spirit Tent:  We'll have a tent at the stadium, in the same area as the staging for the pep rally.   It will have cofee and hot chocolate and cash bars, and you can pick up poms and beads and tattoos, and other spirit items.  The Sun Dolls will be there helping with tattoos, and Rocky, and others.   It's intended just to give Bulls fans a place to gather and get ready for the game, not as a full tailgate.  

Tailgating/Parking:  We're still trying to get confirmation on tailgating and parking policies (whether UAB's will apply).   Stay tuned.

Vicki

Vicki,

If you could also tell us what lot the tent will be in when you find out, that would be great.