• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Shirts at BullsOutfitter

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

the need to get the website up and running if they wanna hang in there with the book store and bulls heaven

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
the need to get the website up and running if they wanna hang in there with the book store and bulls heaven

I agree.  I like Bulls Oufitter (from what little I know), but their website has looked EXACTLY the same since the first time I logged on (which was about four months ago).

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

They are working on the website and trying to get all the pictures on it for the holidays and bowl game.  Good things are worth waiting for!

It's a tad late for the holiday's and bowl game.   There's a lot more missing than just pictures.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

They are working on the website and trying to get all the pictures on it for the holidays and bowl game.  Good things are worth waiting for!

I don't live in the Tampa area, so I'm limited to buying what I can see with enough time to ship to me so that I can bring with me to the bowl game.  I'd prefer a long sleeve tee, but haven't seen one that I like yet.  I don't have the time to wait...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I also live out-of-state, so dropping by any of these retailers is out of the question for me (save the once or twice per year we come back to visit family).  So these retailers are going to get my business based upon what I see on their websites.......or lack thereof.

Just a friendly hint.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

When we opened the store, we took on the task of designing, ordering, liscensing, everything we made.  Most everything in the store is original as in it cannot be found anywhere else because we designed it.  I appreciate the advice and we know that the website has been lacking. We were settled in at Fastsigns, but the store was clearly too small, those that saw it can attest, and we given the opportunity to move up to the storefront on Fowler Avenue.  This was huge for our store in its young life of only 6 months.  We went from 200 sq. ft to 2400 sq ft!  Getting all of that moved and getting all of the store stocked took up so much time. The store only has 3 employees, one full time, two part time.  I can assure you, now that we are finally settled in the new store, the website is being overhauled.  We actually had a four hour photo shoot today and shot ALL of the new merchandise.  The website will be up to par very sooN!  I appreciate all of the suggestions and I promise we have been well aware of it, but there is only so much time to do it all! :)

Also, I know you said you wanted a guarantee it will get to you on time.  As soon as an order is placed, assuming we have it in inventory, it ships out the same day via UPS. So, you are going to get the product within a couple of days depending on where you live.  If you have any questions about it, just call us.  We do not do most of our business online, so when we get an order, we are able to immediately take care of it!  

Hope this helps all of you!  I will let you know when the site is updated and you can see my pretty face all over it!  haha!!

-Britt

P.S.- Several members of the board will be featured on the site now!  :)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Thanks for the update and what is happening! We can hardly wait to see it online! Go BULLS and Go BullsOutfitter!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Yeah, thanks gurly.

I really do appreciate what you guys are doing down there.  When we moved out of state a few years ago, there was almost nowhere we could go (except the campus bookstore) to find USF gear.

Oh, we could go into SportsFanatic and find one or two Bulls hats and shirts, but they'd always be outnumbered by stinkin' NY Yankees hats and stupid schools like Oregon State and Tijuana Tech.

So thanks to every EXCLUSIVELY BULLS retailer!  I'll be making a tour of all the stores when I come back down to visit.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I've never been before, but before I go back home for break I'll be stopping in for a few things!

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Awesome!  Just ask for me, there is nothing better than meeting fellow Bullspen peeps!  :)

GO BULLS!      ;D