• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ARGH WHY 12/23?? Grrr..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

Want to go to this game so bad, but can't because I'll be travelling for holidays... ARGH!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

See.  This is why you look at all the possible Bowl Games for USF... THEN make your travel plans.

That's all well and good, however, my wife will never let me go to a bowl 2 days before Christmas.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

See.  This is why you look at all the possible Bowl Games for USF... THEN make your travel plans.

That's all well and good, however, my wife will never let me go to a bowl 2 days before Christmas.

I think you can make it a two day trip and be back for the entire 24th!   Tell her it is your christmas present,  What is it a 7-8 hour trip? YOU CAN DO IT!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Sell it to her as "Family Time".  That's what I did, and voila! we're going.  Of course I have to drag the Rug Rats with me, but hey... a game is a game.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Feel sorry for the Fellas that can't make  it.  Whenever I do get married the wife and kids will be coming to the game with me.

Sorry to hear that, Apis... :-(

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Feel sorry for the Fellas that can't make  it.  Whenever I do get married the wife and kids will be coming to the game with me.

That's why when you are shopping for a wife you always ask how much football she watched with her dad when she was growing up...  Next you find one that will play drinking games.. Finally and most important you find one you can be in the car with for long road trips...

Hell my wife was pissed when we did not take advantage of long weekend to go to West Virgina game... Yes we did ucf and UNC this year but...  Yes we already have plans for Auburn!   And yes this is will be a "Family time weekend with the rugrats!"  

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2

I'm going with 3 other guys and this is my Christmas present FROM the wife.  How sweet she is!  And my kids are all in HS or College so that makes it easier too...

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

I won because my wife has become obsessed with USF Football as I am. She wouldn't dare miss a game we could attend. I'm a lucky guy!  ;)