• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

STUDENT TICKETS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

What's going to stop the students from selling those free tickets on eBay for big bucks??   ::)

Demand  8-)

Besides, what are they going to do... sell it for $30 when someone can get a legit ticket for the same price?

I'm sure we will sell out  ::)  but I don't think someone needs to scalp student tickets.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

what will usf do with extra tix that are purchased by fans for students?

Any tickets "donated" towards students will go into the "free student ticket allotment."  Started with 500 from Athletics, could be higher now that people have bought tickets.  Getting these tickets requires you going though the same procedure (Wed morning and on) outlined above.

Any tickets donated to chairty will go to a Bama chairty.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Any tickets "donated" towards students will go into the "free student ticket allotment."

Are you sure about this, when I donated my two they said they may go to students or to charity and that they couldn't be tagged as to where they would go.  Have they modified the process since Monday morning?

With Athletics... who knows.  Thats what I was told, and in fact... thats what their website says!

I can't make it to the bowl game this year, but would like to support the trip, how can I do that?

Even if you can’t make the trip, you can support the Bulls and show the nation the special relationship between the Bulls and the Tampa Bay community.  If you purchase tickets through the Bulls but can’t attend the game, USF will donate the tickets to a Birmingham area charity or, if you wish, make them available to USF students.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=61116&SPID=2981&DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=701593

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  341

this is what someone put in the "Line for Student Tickets" thread: the tickets being donated by alumnni and friends will increase the 500 number and free tickets will be given out as long as they last.  In the event a student gets to the Dome after the 500+ are gone and purchases a ticket, we'll refund their money--in the order received--as additional donated tickets come in.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

No tickets posted on eBay yet...... ;)