• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heavy word that WVU coach to 'bama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

No self respecting coach would go there after schula was fired.  Schula wasn't even given a teeny, tiny chance to overcome major scholarship depletion before the boosters roasted him alive.

That administration mad an awful decision and they might just pay dearly for it.  I hope they rot along with their historic pride.  This is coming from someone who kinda liked bama prior to now, too.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Did you not see Grain of Salt? ::)

Did you see all the other ones that you have posted...   ::)

and all the "I have been saying this all along" comments.

Go work for ESPN or something.

All 2? Sorry. My sources are good, this one is from a sports writer for a newspaper in Texas. She is a very good friend of mine who I have known since middle school in Orlando.

The other one I credited to my father, I thought, dealing with USF, some people might have been intrigued with the fact that Florida was looking for a game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Coach Rich Rod was on the radio blasting reporters, writers, etc. about him going to 'bama.

Seemed that he was pissed !

Great for Big east if he stays ... and especially great for snubbing SEC & Alabama  8-)

I hope schools realize that they should stick with a good coach and stop listening to donors that don't know anything about running a successful football program.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Am I missing something?  Does he not say he wants to coach at WVU the rest of his career?

Yeah, and Leavitt says he wants to coach at USF the rest of his career, and Spurrier says he's staying at SC, Schiano says he isn't leaving Rutgers.  Let's face it, somebody is going to move, Alabama isn't going to promote an Asst Coach.  It will be a name you've heard, and 10 to 1 it will be a coach that said this week he wasn't leaving his school.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  It will be a name you've heard, and 10 to 1 it will be a coach that said this week he wasn't leaving his school.

NFL ? They already went after Saban.