• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Season Tix - ON SALE NOW !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407
  • Days Won:  10

Love the demand and increased interest in season tickets.  Down side is they are now giving out season tickets that may make it tougher for already ticket holders to upgrade.

Yeah, that's my concern.  Also, where can I find information about the advantage to being in the Alumni Assoc. and also being a current ticket holder?  I remember hearing something about points.  What are they good for?  Does you ticket price change or is there a discount on upgrading?  This season was my first with season tickets.

My brother wants to get two to add to my two and we want to upgrade to the next section (Mutt's section, we are in 114).

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523

My guess (correct me if I'm wrong, Eric) is that they're taking orders for new tickets but won't assign seats until existing seatholder renewals/upgrades are processed, based on priority.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,734
  • Days Won:  425

Yeah, that's my concern.  Also, where can I find information about the advantage to being in the Alumni Assoc. and also being a current ticket holder?  I remember hearing something about points.  What are they good for?  Does you ticket price change or is there a discount on upgrading?  This season was my first with season tickets.

My brother wants to get two to add to my two and we want to upgrade to the next section (Mutt's section, we are in 114).

Here's the seating chart with the 06 ticket prices. The section you're talking about moving to, I'm assuming 113, requires Green Jacket level, which is cool because it gives you Club access. The link below the diagram shows you the perks at each Bulls Club level.

UFRRWYOJTRWQPCX.20060307192718.jpg

http://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf7/38091.pdf

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Sounds about right RTB ... AND remember: "Snooze You Lose!"  ;)

[move]Larger donations can be paid quarterly![/move]

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I fully expect to have season tickets go up by the fact that we have some big home games on the schedule. Also, the win over WVU should help with getting more sales. USF just needs to win the bowl game to carry the momentum into next season. How can anyone pass up a chance to watch Grothe play?? That kid is amazing!!!!

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

I'm in section 124........it can get loud, but not as rowdy as the student section.  Plus the consession stands and bathrooms are not as crowded which is a good thing.  I paid for two tix at about $119 a piece.  Not sure if the price will increase this year or not.  This is my first year sitting in this section and I have really enjoyed myself.   :)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,407

Thanks, BBC.  Yes it is 113, but I will need four in a row this year.  I brought my brother to one game (homecoming -- my wife flew up to see our grandson) and he is HOOKED!!  He said he didn't know USF was this good and we wants to go in with us on the upgrade.  The BULLsNATION grows!!!

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Mag Pie, you should think about getting season tix in the south endzone, Section 124/125-ish. I felt the same as you initially about the fans being too sedate, but with Shoop & Co. in the south endzone, it's still a lot of fun! It's also the corner of the endzone closest to the visitors section, so there's plenty of opportunity to heckle.  And it is soooo great to have a seat reserved for you, instead of fighting with the attention whores in the student section who only want to sit in the front row to get on TV.

I used to sit behind them in the student section my sophomore year...then I moved so I could sit with SBC.  They were sooooo much fun.  If I get season tickets I would love to be around them again, they're crazy!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Hey Shoop, you've got groupies!!!!!!!!!!