• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brad... can we set up a Travel Board?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  34
  • Days Won:  0

Sheraton....Papa Johns Bowl Special $105 (with tax) a night. You can make a reservation now and you have until 6pm on Dec. 22nd to cancel without a penalty. I am sure you can find cheaper hotels, but that is a pretty good deal if it is the Team Hotel!

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Not too bad.  Last year in charlotte there were a bunch of Bulls fans at the Hilton Garden Inn (which wasn't the team hotel), and it was still a blast.  It was alot cheaper too, if I recall, somewhere in the $60 range.  ___ Eats It found it and posted it on the bullspen.  My point is, as long as you're surrounded by Bulls fans, it will be fun because all of the ones that will be up there will be diehards.

The Bull Backers will be at the Courtyard by Marriott / UAB... we have 20 rooms reserved and may need to add more.

It's $99 per night, and it's a decent hotel.  It's also one that is part of the Birmingham Bowl's group of hotels.  It's also fairly close to Five Points.

(The Bowl Committee and Visitors Bureau asked a number of area hotels to hold space open for Bowl visitors.  Just like buying tickets through USF helps USF, so does booking at these "official" hotels.)

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  115

We're at the Hampton - Mountain Brook.  Their free breakfast makes life easy.     :)

We stayed at the Sheraton for the Alabama/USF game a few years ago because it was the team hotel.  Not much down there.  You have to get in your car and drive or eat and drink at the hotel.  I'm pretty sure you won't find a hotel that you'll want to walk to the game from either.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i dont mind driving to the game from the hotel but i would prefer to have the hotel close to all the good bars.  is there is a part of b-ham that is kinda like a bar district?  i have never been

i dont mind driving to the game from the hotel but i would prefer to have the hotel close to all the good bars.  is there is a part of b-ham that is kinda like a bar district?  i have never been

It's called Five Points and it's near UAB.