• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Arrive Back on Campus (Video)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

I would have to say there were about 150 people there max.  A lot of the cars in the parking lot were player and coaches cars.  Leavitt really enjoyed everyone being there.  The offensive bus was kinda like yeah ok but the guys on the Defensive bus were pounding on the windows and going nuts.  Leavitt signed someones car.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

I imagine coming home to a crowd waiting for you is pretty powerful, and this just shows how far we have come in 10 years.  Scenes like that help build a program, it creates excitement, and builds hype.  10 years and we knock out a bcs bowl bound team and a once national contender.  10 years and we have a freshman qb getting a helmet sticker on national tv.  10 years and we have a wr being included in polls for game changing plays.  10 years we are bowl veterans heading to our 2nd consecutive bowl.  10 years, wow, who would have thought 10 years ago when we were facing off vs slippery rock, cumberland, liberty and drake that we would be coming home with a road win over the #7 team in the country, being met by screaming fans and heading to our 2nd bowl game?  BULLIEVERS thats who.  

Can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21

Now let's see if we can get everyone who showed up on campus last night into the stands for our B-ball game against Stetson!   With the Gators biting the big one against Kansas, we're down to only 41 unbeatens!

And while we're at it, let's get those same fans to show up for our women's basketball games too.  No question that they deserve it every bit as much!

I second Doc!

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

Thanks for the video.

Great to catch some of that excitement.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

I guess you are right Jim..my wife told me I must have been drinking something pretty strong cause I know i wasnt smoken anything..she says your numbers are closer..but It was fun and exciting no matter what the numbers were...and loud..USF fans sure can get loud..i love it..GOO Bulls

I guess you are right Jim..my wife told me I must have been drinking something pretty strong cause I know i wasnt smoken anything..she says your numbers are closer..

Sorry, Ben... wasn't trying to prove you wrong.

But I think you were most right about this:

but It was fun and exciting no matter what the numbers were...and loud..USF fans sure can get loud..i love it..GOO Bulls

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

I think meeting the Bulls as they returned from our last season game of the year was awesome for everyone!  We were LOUD and PROUD and the excitement could be felt! There were 14 of us that drove over from Pinellas County to greet them and it was well worth the trip. We were all at Capogna's for the winning watch party and it just continued with the meet and greet! Our BULLS are GREAT! ;D ;D ;D

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

That was awesome. I think that should become a new tradition . . . win or lose.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Yeah, it was great. A lot of people had the Bull bells going when the buses pulled up. Definiately loud, and FWIW, I thought there was about 100-120 people there too.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

It doesn't matter how many were there, just good they were.  Wish I could've, but was having my birthday party.

NICE PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!