• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Capogna's Dugout Lousiville

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

We had over 140 Bulls fans present last night of all ages. Prizes for kids and adults plus good food and good fun only ruined by the score. Thanks to everyone who came! Go BULLS and we will see you next week! ;D

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

****, I bet those workers at Capogna's are tired as hell today. Good business for them though which is a good thing.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Yes it was a great time once again... If you can't be on the road with the bulls it is the next best thing!

I was at Lee Roy Selmon's again (as part of the Tampa Alumni Chapter).  That was the last time.  I am not happy with Selmon's as a watch party location.

Therefore, I will be at Capogna's on Saturday for the WVU game.

It is the best place I have seen to watch a Bulls game.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117

Jim, I must say that the Selmons in St Pete is a much better set-up than the one in Tampa.  I went there to see the Miami game last year and said I would not go back there again, but the one at Tyrone is great.  

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

I was at Lee Roy Selmon's again (as part of the Tampa Alumni Chapter).  That was the last time.  I am not happy with Selmon's as a watch party location.

Jim:

By all means go there then so we don't have to see you bashing them every week.  As I've said before, every body looks for a little something different in a watch party.  You are one of two people I've ever heard complain about them and from what I'm told there is a pretty good crowd there.

Thanks to all those that have made the commitment to put USF on their TV's.  We used to have a problem with being the featured game.  Now it seems like even places that aren't official watch parties are.  Thanks to everyone that demands they put us on at their favorite watering hole.

Go Bulls!

Eric

Jim:

By all means go there then so we don't have to see you bashing them every week.  As I've said before, every body looks for a little something different in a watch party.  You are one of two people I've ever heard complain about them and from what I'm told there is a pretty good crowd there.

Thanks to all those that have made the commitment to put USF on their TV's.  We used to have a problem with being the featured game.  Now it seems like even places that aren't official watch parties are.  Thanks to everyone that demands they put us on at their favorite watering hole.

Go Bulls!

Eric

No, Eric, I will bash them until the end of time!! BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

;-) ;-) ;-)

It is possible I am the only one who is really hoping for more out of "official watch parties" than is currently being offered -- and while I will never be the optimistic, "everything is Green and Gold" cheerleader... I am willing to volunteer to make it better.

(Only two complains? Both on this thread! I must REALLY be out in left field!!)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

I and some friends go to Selmon's & we love it!  Didn't make it last night, ended up at the Bull Ring.  Can't believe that's not an "official site?"  It was packed!  Could barely move at times.

^^^ Eric would point out that places like the Bull Ring are the future of USF watch parties...

Where the game is on WITHOUT having the "watch party" moniker.

And THAT is something we should celebrate.