• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone Watching BSU Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

you sound like SEC fans whining about Rutgers!  ;D

Yup. I thought about that. Of course that made me feel....elite!

Actually I was basing it on how they looked during their game. Rutgirls looked pretty good against most of their teams. BSU looks pedestrian with thier speed.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Not with the other upsets this week... Louisville... Auburn... California... Arkansas beating Tennessee...

Close win by Florida... Texas and LSU having problems... and USC still has to play later today...

I disagree, Jim.  It isn't the folks above them that make the difference, it is the ones below.  Wisconsin and Wake Forest both have one loss and are below BSU.  I believe that both of these teams deserve to be ranked higher than BSU.  I also don't think any of the other teams you mention will drop below them.  So, the possibility exists that BSU could (and should) drop two spots.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Leavittation, did you watch the same Rutgers games that I have? They looked pedestrian at best against teams like UNC & UConn, whereas Boise has dominated most the teams they have played (including Oregon State, who beat USC).

NOT saying Rutgers should be ranked behind Boise, because they shouldn't. However, Wisonsin's and Wake's SOS are horrible.

I know the theme on here has been people don't want Rutgers because they are BE, however, if you play a bad schedule you WILL be penalized. Thus the reason Wisconsin and Wake are struggling for respect in the polls.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  339
  • Days Won:  0

BSU is playing a season similar to UCF last year.  They are beating teams that are nowhere near top25 status, and are getting a lot of hype because of the record.  If they play someone decent in a bowl game, they will be embarassed.

I'm almost hoping that they make a BCS bowl, just so they can get blown-out by 35 pts.

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Leavittation, did you watch the same Rutgers games that I have? They looked pedestrian at best against teams like UNC & UConn, whereas Boise has dominated most the teams they have played (including Oregon State, who beat USC).

NOT saying Rutgers should be ranked behind Boise, because they shouldn't. However, Wisonsin's and Wake's SOS are horrible.

I know the theme on here has been people don't want Rutgers because they are BE, however, if you play a bad schedule you WILL be penalized. Thus the reason Wisconsin and Wake are struggling for respect in the polls.

Nope. I did not. I just watched them agasint us and the Cards. What I watched was Boise vs. SJSU and they looked crappy.