• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We may not win a single game this yr..No Joke

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

3) Comments about single players LIKE and DISLIKE based on one game is ridiculous.  People have bad days, so give them more time to develop and see if that changes your opinion of them.  I know I didn't like King Solomon at the start of the season, but he sure as heck blossomed into a star player!

Nobody is making comments based on ONE game.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Tough Buffalo squad. I know funny and that is funny.......

I agree it sounds funny, but you guys are basing this on their reputation, mainly football...

Here are their records the past couple years.

last year:  19-13

2 years ago:  23-10

3 years ago:  17-12

Even though their schedule is weaker...

you don't win 23 games without being at least decent.

Scoff all you want... I know facts don't really matter to people that dislike Mac... its buffalo, they have to suck right?

Did I forget to mention they have 6 players taller than our tallest player, at least on paper...  They have a 7 footer, a 6'10 280 lb senior, and a bunch of 6'9 and 6'8 players.  

I think we should beat them, but if we play the way we did in the first half last night, we won't.  If we play the way we did in the final 10 minutes, we will.  It is going to be tough though.

3) Comments about single players LIKE and DISLIKE based on one game is ridiculous.  People have bad days, so give them more time to develop and see if that changes your opinion of them.  I know I didn't like King Solomon at the start of the season, but he sure as heck blossomed into a star player!

Nobody is making comments based on ONE game.

Um... sure they aren't.

Jew Bull and my self are realist. Bullzfan thinks Capko is going to get drafted.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Jew Bull and my self are realist. Bullzfan thinks Capko is going to get drafted.

Why is it when someone goes on a negative rant, they always see themselves as, "realists"?

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it is a sad state of affairs

but season is young and troops can improve

even i will not throw in towel yet

Why is it when someone goes on a negative rant, they always see themselves as, "realists"?

and why were we ranked 16 out of 16 by the Big East Media?

it is a sad state of affairs

but season is young and troops can improve

even i will not throw in towel yet

Smazz is closer to a realist than JewBull and FLSF.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for the report. I'll be sure not to watch any games this season, suspend all donations, return all tickets and call for a number of people to be fired now.

Actually, I have been thinking along the same lines for some time. But, now I'll say it. This probably is my last year. After 10 years of FB and 5 years of BB, donations in the thousands, tickets coming out my ears, travel, heartache and disapoinment (embarassment?) I've got better uses for my money and more importantly, my time, than to participate in mediocrity year after year.

I was there last night. I know it's early but, we just don't have what it takes to be competitive in BB.

In football, we are basically a one man offense (currently hobbled).

Well as much as I'd hate to see any funding leave the program you may want to do that.  And then buy back into the program when its better; even if it costs you an arm and a leg.  Many things are cyclical.  Changes occur.  We all want to be the BCS and NCAA Champion year in and year out, but some us really are realists and know there will be tough times to weather - in any sport.  And we intend to support the program on its way to the top.

As you all know, my comment was in jest - repeating the asinine things some "fans" have allegedly done or at least threatened to do.  Get angry at your school and quit supporting them.  That's a true fan.  

Sorry to have the thread derail.  Let's get back on the prescient view of our very own JEWBULL.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

I agree the game sucked. But you have to be a realist and give them until Jan before you throw in the towel. When Jesus and Grans become eligible we will be a night and day team. We just need to pull out some games and get the young kids experience until then.