• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If Matt can't go...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

If he's only 60 to 70 percent, then I say play PJ against sU rather than risking re-injury.  Let him heal up real good.  We can beat SU with PJ.   Hope those Xrays they are taking are OK.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

We'll be OK vs. SU with PJ at QB.

But hopefully Grothe isn't out for more than 2 weeks.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Get him healthy in time for UL and WVU.  We should beat SU with PJ at QB.  HOpe MG heals fast though.

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

I can't believe after the way the Cincy game went a couple weeks ago that you guys are so flippantly dismissing Syracuse.  Haven't you figured out yet that every game in the BE will be a battle.  Yes, Cuse is a home game, but I wouldn't be counting any game as an automatic "W" this time of year.

Normal

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

I can't believe after the way the Cincy game went a couple weeks ago that you guys are so flippantly dismissing Syracuse.  Haven't you figured out yet that every game in the BE will be a battle.  Yes, Cuse is a home game, but I wouldn't be counting any game as an automatic "W" this time of year.

Normal

exactly!

throw in that you have pat freaking julmiste in there, and i'd bet my house on syracuse....or hell, any team that we've played so far this season.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Normal

exactly!

throw in that you have pat freaking julmiste in there, and i'd bet my house on syracuse....or hell, any team that we've played so far this season.

and yet somehow we managed to when 6 games last year.  you lost 6 houses?

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If PJ starts the game not only is a win NOT garunteed, but I bet it would be a close game that would bring us back to the "can we make it to a bowl at 6-6" talk.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Does anyone know the status of Grothe's injury?

I swear I would like to kick Rod Smith square in the noots - ala Roshambo style - every time I see him call a running play where Grothe gets hurt.

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  1,297

Normal

exactly!

and yet somehow we managed to when 6 games last year.  you lost 6 houses?

Yeah, we won 6 games last year - Thank you Mr Andre Hall.  I'm not saying thank you to PJ.  When he's in the game the whole tempo changes.  We don't stand much of a chance the last two weeks of the season starting PJ at QB.  And I agree, the Cuse game will be close if PJ starts.

Anyone have an update on Grothe?!!