• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hello from Cincy!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Ok all this talk about the cold...well its chilly but should be ok for a football game they are saying around 38-45 for game now me just standing out side its cold but with the team moving and running they should be fine.

I am looking out my hotel window now at the cincy pro game its pretty cool to watch it on tv and see a good play and then hear the crowd cheer...ok closing the window now brrr.

Drove to the boys hotel and saw Jackie, amarri and SJ walking to the stadium  to get some pics of the crowd (pro game) and talked to Matt for awile he is feeling great and ready to go.

Me and the fam are going to the pre-game party here in cincy then walking to the game I know RBLEAKLY will be there and a couple others but from what I am hearing we will have to cheer really loud cause there isnt many here. Look for me on tv I will be the one looking like that little kid on that christmas show ( the one in the snow suit)  I know some one will give me the name but cant think of it now.   Man was that not kewl seeing the add on ESPN for our game and seeing Matts pic with his name, makes me **** proud to be his dad and a Bull!!!  

Well those that know me knows I have to talk about food...LOL!  Has anybody had Skyline chillie

oh my god it is the best thing since socks with toes (no I dont own any) ok how bout the best thing since the zipper HA!! anyway its good!! I opened up the menu and the first three things on the menu was  2-way , 3 way, 5 way.   I kinda took a double take but it is three diff ways to have there chillie. It is served on noodles. So I can say I came to cincy and had a three way  LOL!!

I swear go to there web site I cant make this up...  ok enough joking around I am getting hungry, think I will get ready to fry up some bearcat steaks!!!

Lets freakin get it on   GOOOO  BULLLLLSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Enjoy, sir, and here's wishing Matt and the whole team a great game.  Time for USF to open up a can of whoop ass on those *****... cats.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

I was born across the river in Covington, Kentucky.  I placed a few calls.  All of Kentucky is going for us tonight.  Have a great time at the game and GO Bulls!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i would of loved to be there.  i will have to settle for the game on ESPN and listening to all the comments from the announcers.  hopefully a lot are about your son and how he is throwing for his 4th TD for the night

Guest BearcatFan
Ok all this talk about the cold...well its chilly but should be ok for a football game they are saying around 38-45 for game now me just standing out side its cold but with the team moving and running they should be fine.

I am looking out my hotel window now at the cincy pro game its pretty cool to watch it on tv and see a good play and then hear the crowd cheer...ok closing the window now brrr.

Drove to the boys hotel and saw Jackie, amarri and SJ walking to the stadium  to get some pics of the crowd (pro game) and talked to Matt for awile he is feeling great and ready to go.

Me and the fam are going to the pre-game party here in cincy then walking to the game I know RBLEAKLY will be there and a couple others but from what I am hearing we will have to cheer really loud cause there isnt many here. Look for me on tv I will be the one looking like that little kid on that christmas show ( the one in the snow suit)  I know some one will give me the name but cant think of it now.   Man was that not kewl seeing the add on ESPN for our game and seeing Matts pic with his name, makes me **** proud to be his dad and a Bull!!!  

Well those that know me knows I have to talk about food...LOL!  Has anybody had Skyline chillie

oh my god it is the best thing since socks with toes (no I dont own any) ok how bout the best thing since the zipper HA!! anyway its good!! I opened up the menu and the first three things on the menu was  2-way , 3 way, 5 way.   I kinda took a double take but it is three diff ways to have there chillie. It is served on noodles. So I can say I came to cincy and had a three way  LOL!!

I swear go to there web site I cant make this up...  ok enough joking around I am getting hungry, think I will get ready to fry up some bearcat steaks!!!

Lets freakin get it on   GOOOO  BULLLLLSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys have a nice time, like all the new stuff on campus in Varisty Village.  I'll be in my usual seats Section 203 Row 1  Upper Deck.  Go Bearcats

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

If we can't win a game in the 40s due to cold, then we don't deserve a win period.  40s isn't that cold even if you're from FL.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

FYI - There is a skyline at clearwater beach and somewhere on US 19

**** good stuff

My fiance has family in Cinci and thats always the first place we head when we get into town. If this game was not on sun night we would be there.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

there are actually 2 locations in clearwater.  one off of 19 and the other one is on clearwater beach.

there is also one down in ft myers that ive ate at.  good stuff.

Look for me on tv I will be the one looking like that little kid on that christmas show ( the one in the snow suit)  I know some one will give me the name but cant think of it now.  

A Christmas Story...

Have a good time up there Mr. Grothe...