• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is not a Gimmie Game!

Guest wildrover

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Just trying to stay grounded and ensure positive karma.  I get the impression that a lot are assuming an easy victory and I'm not sure that will happen.  Grothe is growing by the week, we have one of our runner's back but this is still the same Bulls team that Lost to Kansas on the road.  [highlight]I think Cincy is a lot better than Kansas.[/highlight]  I remember last year when everyone was looking past UCONN and we all know what happend there.  I hope CJL has this team looking at Cincy and Cincy only.

I don't think Cincy is a lot better than Kansas..........I KNOW they are a lot better than Kansas.  Kansas lost to Baylor yesterday...............BAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I hope CJL has this team looking at Cincy and Cincy only.

I don't think there's really anything right now to be concentrating on besides Cincy.  Next week is a bye, so the players shouldn't be thinking about anything else.  Plus, Cincy has a lot of losses, but they were hung on them by some pretty dan good teams.  So, Cincy has a lot more upside to them than their record indicates.  I'm sure that Leavitt has compared the different opponents each team has played, and shown that comparison to the players.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

its just cincy and espn.  thats the only thing on USFs mind  like it or not...i DOUBT our players are approaching this just like another game.  they all know its on ESPN, with no other games on, during TV's highest rated time slot.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

I'm so stressed out about this game... we need a tv win badly.  I hope they are adapted to the cold.