• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Noones watching .....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

It certainly is very suspicious that all those photos show the same dark brown spot.

There is NO WAY a pitcher doesn't realize that something is on his throwing hand accidentally.  Their throwing arm is their money maker.  You see how they treat it after a game...  ice wraps, etc.  It is their prized possession.

Kenny knew it was on his hand, whether it was dirt, beef gravy, or pine tar (and by the pictures... it was pine tar, not some mixture of rosin and dirt)

And having the same spot on his hand for all those different games (see cnnsi's photo timeline... this is a regular occurance), it can't be a coincidence.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

sure, but trip they showed his last 5 starts and he had the pine tar on his hand every time.  I was never a pitcher but I can imagine it can put some extra movement on a ball.

Considering how well he pitched after washing his hands, though, probably should have left it alone ..... or had him ejected like you said.  

plus kenny rogers walked in the winning run in the playoffs when he was on the mets, hit a cameraman for doing his job, and never tipped me when i worked at tampa palms, so he is forever a selfish, rubber arm loser in my book.

I'm thinking THAT'S the deal breaker in whether you like a sports figure or not .....  ;)

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I guess that means there will be a Huggins for Tigers #1 pitcher rumor started as shortly.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

can you believe that crap.  what a cheater.  I love how he played it off like it was dirt on his hand.  Yea ok Kenny.  They showed his last 5 games on espn and he had it on his palm in every game.  wow

Didn't he pitch better after he cleaned off his hand than before?

he scuffed the ball the entire game

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

dancing with stars had better rating than world series

baseball needs a new commissioner