• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its great that the BE is doing well, but....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Days Won:  0

It is great that the Big East is doing well. It means we will be able to compete for the National Championship for the next few years at least, as long as the BE keeps up. This year though, we could be on the outside looking in as a qualified bowl team if we finish 6-6, 7-5. We only get 5 bowl games and Notre Dame is probably not making a BCS with a roadie at USC and a few other tuff tasks ahead and they will get a Big East birth, probably sending them to the #3 spot behind Louisville and WVU and that is as long as the two of them keep winning. Just be careful what we wish for with the success of the Big East for this year anyways. We just need to keep winning and it continues this weekend on National Televsion.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

We have 6 Bowl tie-ins I believe. BCS, Gator, Meineke, International, Texas, Birmingham.

Navy will take the Menike. A 2 loss ND team (USC, Michigan) will Make the BCS. Winner of WVU/UL will go to the BCS. If UL wins both WVU and UL make BCS (assuming both win out). If WVU wins UL goes to the Gator, RU/PITT in the international/houstan, USF in the Birmingham.

You also gotta remember if other conferences can't fill their slots RU/PITT/USF can fill in there too.

If we qualify we will make a bowl.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1) we WILL get a bowl birth at 7-5.  6-6 is debateable.

2) ND will most likely receive a BCS bid, even with USC loss, provided they win the remainder of their other games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

most conferences will complete their bowl requirements. all teams have 1 extra game to get to 6 wins.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

Too bad bowl reps were not at UNC ... a pretty good BULL crowd.