• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok here is an idea about USF replays

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

I just don't understand why if it's on any of the ESPN channels, Catch 47 doesn't have a replay. There should be a replay this week.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

the rebroadcast cost money and in order to provide that channels like Catch 47 need sponsors lined up.

We haven't always had our away games televised. As late as last season, we had to have that 360 to watch the Pitt game. I remember driving around for hours just to listen to the Baylor game back in the day.

Being on TV is like a big advertisement for the USf (espcecially if we win). I'm for all games being on TV all the time. It may impact a handful of people who opt to stay home and watch-- HOWEVER-- it is great to have that option available if something comes up unexpectedly. Also-- some folks have trouble getting out to the games (physically challenged) while others don't even know about USF. All it takes is one thrilling home game to make the casual interest build up enough to try out a game itself.

That's one way you build a fan base. Word of mouth from USF fans is another. I always try to get some new people to check out a game-- even if we aren't their favorite team-- because if you like football, USF is a great bargain to watch a game.