• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Negative Smazza Threads in Last 24 Hours...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  161
  • Days Won:  0

What are we looking for on this board? This isn't a just a board for "cheerleading". It's a discussion board. And what are we discussing? Hopefully, the ups and downs of USFsports, mainly football. Smazza simply focuses on some of the more glaring (oftentimes unaddresssed by the powers that be) issues and wants others to see these problems which hold us back as a successful NCAA sports program. I say the board is much better with Smazza and others than without. We don't want a boring board do we?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Slayer,

I have NO problem with bringing up negative subjects, because face it this team does have a lot of problems that people don't want to admit. (thus the reason for so many "we'll be pretty good next year" posts.)

However, Smazza is comparing our recruiting to USC and other rediculous comments like that...That is justt a little too far.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509

it's like TV-- if you don't like it just ignore or switch the channel.

i dont even look at some of et's grothe posts.i wouldnt let him chase me away if he posted doubles.so what.

there you have it, the answer!  smazza has figured it out, now others need to apply that strategy toward him.  don't look at smazza's posts if you don't want to.  if the post is started by smazza you know what it is going to be about, whether it is here or in the mad cow.  I now will present a summary of all appx. 40,000 of smazza's posts:

leavitt's an idiot, leavitt can't recruit, I love usc, republicans will destroy the world, republicans are responsible for everything wrong in the world, whatever team usf is playing doesn't care about the game so usf should win (if they win big deal the other team didn't care, if they lose they lost to a team that didn't care about the game), grothe is awesome,  leavitt gets outcoached in every game, oogle over jen sterger, usf should have won a national championship by now like my boys from usc, woolard can't do anything right, blah blah

It's like nails on a chalkboard....., for your eyes!

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

He lost money on the game didn't he? That could be why he's been a little more vocal than normal.

We lost a tough game. We'll win more than we lose this year with a brand new QB, many new OL starters, no RB for half a season, so we'll be just fine.

Lost money?  We covered the spread, I won money.  smazz I hope you took the points and didnt bet straight up.  

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I now will present a summary of all appx. 40,000 of smazza's posts:

leavitt's an idiot, leavitt can't recruit, I love usc, republicans will destroy the world, republicans are responsible for everything wrong in the world, whatever team usf is playing doesn't care about the game so usf should win (if they win big deal the other team didn't care, if they lose they lost to a team that didn't care about the game), grothe is awesome,  leavitt gets outcoached in every game, oogle over jen sterger, usf should have won a national championship by now like my boys from usc, woolard can't do anything right, blah blah

It's like nails on a chalkboard....., for your eyes!

You forgot "I have a man crush on Rutgers"

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I'll make my last comment on this...

It's not smazza spouting negatives, it's smazza spouting the same negative to every post in a thread...the same mantra in his response every time as if repetition will change minds (part of his political beliefs - if you say it enough, it must be true).  How many times did I see "13-15 since 2004" in one thread?  Four?  At least half of his 40K posts are anti-Leavitt - we know this already.

If you recall the early Bulliever-Hinkelberger confrontations - those surrounded three basic issues that all posters should keep in mind:

1)  posting repetitious information on multiple posts within multiple threads to somehow give your point more value is just annoying

2)  Name-calling or offensively insulting people associated with USF - especially our student-athletes is prohibited

3)  Hijacking threads is verboten.

I think as another poster mentioned - ignore the threads.  The problem is when there are 5 or 6 in a row where you, smazza, have responded to 5 or more posts with the same rant is hard to ignore and does in fact denigrate the experience for many.

We need all types on this board for a good discussion, let's just remember it is the latter that is most important.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Brad, so long as smazza continues to make up lies about me and spread them, I will respond to confront those lies.  Unless of course, you are going to stop him from lying, and require him to prove his lies.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Brad, so long as smazza continues to make up lies about me and spread them, I will respond to confront those lies.  Unless of course, you are going to stop him from lying, and require him to prove his lies.

Confront the lies...I do too.  Just don't resort to the other nonsense - the name-calling and personal attacks...everyone has a place here and the village idiot job is taken (and we're even 3 deep at that position).

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The only way to confront those lies and get smazza to address them is through consistently confronting him.  Otherwise, he just ignores direct questioning and continues to proliferate them.  You know that as well as I do.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Lost money?  We covered the spread, I won money.  smazz I hope you took the points and didnt bet straight up.

Yes, lost money. I believe his bet with his friends from Rutgers was a straight up bet bet and not a point spread bet.