• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers is a joke!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

the only thing that won it for RU tonight was Rice and Ito - other than that the game was ours.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Nobody's laughing.

RU is much improved, I'll give them that.  The better team on a given day is the one that wins.  You don't get to be the better team by turning it over.  From what I saw though, USF is going to be in a dogfight for the BE's 4th bowl tie in, and has a shot.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

RU is a much more well rounded team then we are, they are good at fundamentals like running and kicking, which aren't flashy, but they win ball games. I like how we nevergave up though.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  47

I was just sassing ... I am not really a trash talker, but you folk are, so I thought I could have 1 line of trash talking.

If you get your RB back and he can really run ... that will help your team a lot.  Obviously, we would be rooting for USF against Pitt and maybe even Louisville (tough ... Louisville and WVU seem the best bet to get the Big east 2 BCS bids, which would be really good for the conference.

I am happy to "excape" with the win ... delighted.  A win is a win is a win.  also, Bill Parcels says a team is what it record is.  RU is 5-0 ... I can live with that for the next 2 weeks (a bye week).

Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks jellyman.  I like the way RU fans think.  They dont talk trash, and they relish the moments when they win.  I guess when you've got a down program for so long, you learn to appreciate things.  I apologize for what any USF fan may have said on this message board to offend you.  I guess we've been spoiled during our pre-BCS days of stellar records... good game to you guys, I knew that RU would put up a good fight and eventually win (although I didn't want it to happen).  You all are a good ball club, and we've got a long ways to go...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Rutgers is a good team. They didn't make many mistakes and they took advantage of ours. It would certainly be nice to have their running game.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

I am not impressed...qb is aweful and theri db's couldn't hang with our wr's...

West Virginia - L

Louisville - L

Pittsburg - L

Through in a couple more L's where they WILL get exposed and they will do well to finish at 8-4.

And, they beat USF...so, what does that say about this program.