• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers is a joke!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  50
  • Days Won:  0

I am not impressed...qb is aweful and theri db's couldn't hang with our wr's...

West Virginia - L

Louisville - L

Pittsburg - L

Through in a couple more L's where they WILL get exposed and they will do well to finish at 8-4.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  19

I do not agree with the joke comment.  Their being ranked in the top 25 might be questionable however.  My Jayhawks are a second tier big XII team.Rutgers would be hard pressed to finish in the top half of the B12, and the conference is way down this year.  

Texas -L

Oklahoma - L

Nebraska - L

Misery - L

aTm - L

Iowa State ?

Kansas ?

I was pulling hard for the Bulls.  Gotta tell you guys, no matter what your record turns out to be, watching Grothe is worth the price of admission all by himself.  If you guys can find a way to solve your defensive issues, you can bet a bowl committee will want to have Mr Grothe come visit.  (btw, a reliable running game not featuring Mr Grothe would help also)

Good luck next week.  

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I love how we get beat AT HOME and some of our fans come on here talking about how crappy they are.

"Bashing a team that just beat you in your own back yard???

BRILLIANT!!!!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  209

West Virginia - L

Louisville - L

Pittsburg - L

Through in a couple more L's where they WILL get exposed and they will do well to finish at 8-4.

It not even called for with this post.  USF played hard at home and came up short.   They should still have a good season.  Hate will get you no where.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

One more week... that's all.

We'll have a back for the UNC game.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

West Virginia - L

Louisville - L

Pittsburg - L

Yes, RU is a joke ... but the joke is on YOU.

RU crammed the ball down USF's throat most of the night.  You gusy played 8 and even 9 in the box, and RU still rushed for for over 200 yards (heck Ray Rice ran for over 200 yards himself).

I don't know if RU has a shot at WVU or Louisville (I would say not), but that is no shame .. they are each top 10 teams.  But RU has a shot against Pitt ... not sure RU will win.

RU made some mistakes (9 penalties, which are very unusual for RU).  If RU does not commit all those penalties, RU wins much easier.

I wll say that I was very impreswed with USGF's defense.  You guys are FAST.  And Grothe is very, very good, despite his ints (under great pressure, he made some mistakes).  But you gusy have to find a running game, and RU';s defense played JUST well enough for RU to grind out a win.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

West Virginia - L

Louisville - L

Pittsburg - L

Yes, RU is a joke ... but the joke is on YOU.

RU crammed the ball down USF's throat most of the night.  You gusy played 8 and even 9 in the box, and RU still rushed for for over 200 yards (heck Ray Rice ran for over 200 yards himself).

I don't know if RU has a shot at WVU or Louisville (I would say not), but that is no shame .. they are each top 10 teams.  But RU has a shot against Pitt ... not sure RU will win.

RU made some mistakes (9 penalties, which are very unusual for RU).  If RU does not commit all those penalties, RU wins much easier.

I wll say that I was very impreswed with USGF's defense.  You guys are FAST.  And Grothe is very, very good, despite his ints (under great pressure, he made some mistakes).  But you gusy have to find a running game, and RU';s defense played JUST well enough for RU to grind out a win.

jellyman... congrats on the win.

Yes we need a running game.  We actually do, but our starter was out after 4 rushes in the first game and our back-up (the back-up for Andre Hall last year) was caught being STUPID!

RU is a good team.  Remember that USF has (had) won 40 of their last 48 games at home.  We are a different team at home and we had some mistakes that really hurt us.

Good luck the rest of the season (and stay in the Top 25 for as long as you can).

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Jelly,

Can we trade?  We'll give you some of our passing game if you give us some of your running game...

Congrats on the win, but neither one of us (and our one dimensional offenses) can hang with UL or WVU.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

jellyman... congrats on the win.

Yes we need a running game.  We actually do, but our starter was out after 4 rushes in the first game and our back-up (the back-up for Andre Hall last year) was caught being STUPID!

RU is a good team.  Remember that USF has (had) won 40 of their last 48 games at home.  We are a different team at home and we had some mistakes that really hurt us.

Good luck the rest of the season (and stay in the Top 25 for as long as you can).

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

Hey JAYHAWK fan, I am pulling for you to beat the heck out of Nebraska. Thanks for cheering for USF. It was a fun game to watch, but Rutgers has the more experienced team this time around. Our DL is still learning, and we dont have our running game yet. USF will be fine, and I think Rutgers needs to make sure they keep their head coach.