• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Bulls, Bianchi is a moron -UCF Fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

Hey ya'll,

As I said I came on a few posts ago to give USF props and explain what a good game I thought it was. I stated that clearly if there even is a #4 trophy in FL, a trophy given out by the media, that you all own it.

As far as Bianchi...he is a moron. So please dont act like it is a UCF opinion. Remember, UCF hates the slaintenal. At least you guys have a local rag that supports you! There are alot of UCFers that respect USF, espeically now that there is a consistent result. You guys have a very talented and well-coached team with a great QB for the future.

I think this game had plenty at stake for both schools and to those of you who think you are beyond that I say you are a tad bit delerious.

Being a recruit, there a lot of positives you can find with both of these schools. By beating UCF you establish that state pecking order. By not playing them, all you can say is that you beat them at one point in time.

If UCF gets better and its unfortunately always speculation (with the sleeping giant that keeps hitting the snooze), than this is probably a great series to have.

I thought that gameday was great and the Bulls and Knights were going crazy. Every Bull that was there was going nuts, including using a bullhorn after the game to talk smack.

Maybe some of you think your above this game, but your probably in the minority. I can tell you I KNOW the students want it on both sides.

Either way, it doesnt really matter. I am a bit tired of the media in general. They write stories for sensationalism and it works. Everyone gets all worked up.

Anyhow, great game, it was a nailbiter. USF #4 pissed me off all day and swatted away several important passes to Mike Walker. Both UCF #11 and USF #4 are studs.

Take care,

GO UCF!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

good recoginition of mike jenkins (#4).  he's why trae williams (the other CB) has an NCAA-leading 4 interceptions.

oh, and good call about Bianchi

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21

Thanks for those words Knight! I have to say you have great fans over there, too! They were very respectful before and after the game. I would love to see this game every year!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

tRAE AND MIKE WILL BOTH BE nflERS

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

that may be, but other teams keep throwing jump balls up to trae and not throwing to mike's side as much

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

that may be, but other teams keep throwing jump balls up to trae and not throwing to mike's side as much

Indi Colts have already been hot for UCF #11 Mike Williams. #4 covered him pretty well on big plays. #4 is your best corner IMHO

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Indi Colts have already been hot for UCF #11 Mike Williams. #4 covered him pretty well on big plays. #4 is your best corner IMHO

Yes because you can be hot for someone with out knowing your draft position  ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

good points and I agree completely about Bitchanchi. Those belittling articles in the Sentinel sucked ass. "Rivalry Lite" with tiny arms wrestling. Screw those guys-- what a weak attempt at coverage.

The only thing about that needing to play every year is this--- UF, FSU, and Miami don't play you every year and no one questions they are above you. At some point, is it not possible for USF to assume a similar position? Granted we are a little closer this season due to the makeup of the teams (more returning players on UCFs side for instance), but I see some separation in terms of conference affiliation and several other areas.

Anyway-- I'm not saying we are above UCF by a huge amount (not like the Big Three)-- just that the stakes are different for UCF versus USF. We can't lose to you guys or we face certain crap. If we beat you, no one seems to notice or care. UCF will eventually beat USF somehow-- why we must play the game simply to find that out doesn't make much sense.

I'm thinking we play out this series of four games. Then we evaluate at that point more games-- perhaps taking a few seasons off of the series to cleanse the palet so-to-speak. That isn't the end of the world. It might even get more interest once the series gets started again. I'd rather treat this like a Miami-UF type of game. We play a couple here and there, but not every single season. I'd like to see some different teams on the schedule (not necessarily Buffalo either). When we played Liberty for the fourth time (I know-- terrible example)-- everyone was so sick of the game.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i'm a student here at usf, and i don't want this game, so speak for your students.  not all usf students want this game.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

TRAE WILLIAMS MAY BE FREE AGENT PRACTCE SQUAD PLAYER MAYBE