• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just an Observation

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Even before we joined C-DOA, I had two main concerns regarding our team.  Penalties and turnovers!!!!

Did anyone take notice of the fact that for the first time in, I don't know how long, we weren't beating ourselves down with penalties at the UCF game?????

We have the players, and they have the skill.  If they have the discipline and can avoid the two big No-No's to my way of thinking, we can do anything!

GO BULLS!!!!!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Hey Mama_Bull, nice to see you on the board...I was impressed too.  I think we had just 5 penalties (for about half the usual yardage) and it was fewer than the allegedly well disciplined tinmen.   ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

what? and lose our renegade program status?

USF should put in a methadone clinic to help recruiting to hear douchebag Bianchi talk about it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hey, I know we are all up in arms about the crapola Bianchi has been spewing out, but just remember he gets paid to write the BULLcrap, no matter at whose expense.  What I do, is ignore it.  LOL  However, I do have to admit one thing about his writing, it did fire up the team.  I have never seen Leavitt so excited at the end of a game as I did Saturday.  It was awesome!    [smiley=grin.gif]

Again, I'd like to get back to the main thrust of my initial post here.  My hope is that what we saw Saturday with regard to the reduction in penalties is not a fluke, but a new direction for the team.  We have a young team overall, and if we can play with that much control from here on out, there is no telling where we can go.

Grothe has a lot of poise, freshman or not.  It is obvious to me that the players respect him a lot.  Although I love seeing him take the ball himself, I'd like to see him be able to get rid of it more often (making contact with the receivers) and not put himself in a position where he can get injured.

I am more confident about the game against Kansas than I was before Saturday's game against UCF.  Based on what I saw of the Toledo-Kansas game, we are faster and our QB is heads over their redshirt freshman QB.

Again, to my way of thinking, we must continue to keep the penalties down, and it goes without saying, don't turn over the pigskin!!!!!!

GO BULLS!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

It was a big reason why we won this past Saturday. Hope we continue this trend.

Glad to see your posts also Mama  8-)

Go BULLS !!!