• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beef Studs @ the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

I know I am biased...but the STUDS were awesome this game!  We took up the first 3 rows in 102 and there were absolutely NO conduct issues at all, both pregame, game, and post game...  WE kept up the chants the whole game.  AND we were the ONLY fans besides the band parents who STAYED behind for the ALMA MATER.  In fact, the HOT got halfway undressed and we demanded the Alma Mater, stayed behind and sang it....it was an awesome moment.  THE HOT WAS SO SEXY THIS GAME!!  I WAS SO PROUD!  We also stayed behind afterwards at the tailgate on the road to chant and holler with/at our fans!!  This is what being a BULL is all about!!

I promise you, your criticisms and suggestions DONT go unnoticed.  Just be nice about it...we are all human!  and believe it or not, YOUR support is VERY important to all of us!  I hope you all enjoyed the game as much as WE DID!!!!  GOOOO BULLS!!!

-Brittany   Beef Stud

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

The WHOLE USF section was awesome. The Beef Studs were some of the few that was screaming all game long. There were a few of us up in seection 203 that stayed and sang the Alma Mater. Great job everyone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

A big group of South Florida fans made the 85-mile trip from Tampa, at times out-shouting the home crowd.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=262592116

It just doesn't get any better than this.... not only did our team show up, but our band REALLY showed up, the FANS DOMINATED, and the media RECOGNIZED IT!!!!!

We've also seen a UCF fan in another forum say we make the Big 4. Fine, on the field we're closer to #5 than #3, but with a showing like this, we're making a darn good case for now and in the future to seal the Big 4 deal. I think if we travel well for a bowl game this year, we'll really start being taken seriously.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

I think it was the way the stadium is built but I didnt see the studs until half/end of the game. Other than the idiots behind us in 202? that took out there keys shortly before the 4th and 10 that they convereted from the 50, and the start of the 3rd were the heat and score took some of the others outa the game, the entire crowd was amazing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I was also VERY impressed.

Great Game to ALL !