• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MORE tickets update from SG

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532
  • Days Won:  0

We are trying to find different ticket options for students who want them, but I doubt we will be able to pull off having more $5 tickets.  I believe they are trying to get group rate tickets at $12 a pop still for anyone who wants them.  We shall see.

Opinions aside... we got 1250 students to attend the game.  Enough said.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

anyone could of gone around their dorms, to their friends or clubs and took the "bulls by the horn" and gotten their groups U#'s and names and gotten their own set of 10, 50, 300 tickets.  

And how would that have guaranteed you tickets if you were not the first in line? Just because you get organized doesn't mean there will be enough tickets for you to buy.  SG did a great thing, but they should also understand that they messed up part of this.  I camped out during the Stanley Cup playoffs to get a hold of $8 tickets and there was a two ticket max. Imagine if after all that the first person in line would have bought all the tickets? This should be about rewarding those that are sacrificing time to get the tickets, not about rewarding great organizational skills.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

USF's SG is really a joke

Well people who insult individuals on the internet while hiding behind pseudonyms are usually considered 'jokes' too.  So smile, you have something in common with SG! ;D

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

SG didn't have to do anything for a road game.  Sorry you didn't get a $5 seat, but they at least tried to do something for the students.  You act like this was the only way to get a ticket into the stadium.  

Most arent mad that they didnt get a ticket.  What people are mad about is the lack of foresight to cap this and make it a EQUITABLE PROCESS, you know one thats fair to all students not just ones that are greek and in Orgs.  I have previous engagements saturday (i.e. moving) so I cant even attend the game and im still irate about his.  The SG should be making this fair to all students reguardless of affiliation.  At the very LEAST the first two hours should have been capped then once the line died down the Greek and orgs could have came in and played clean up.  Next time it should be 1 student 1 ID 1 ticket so the people that actually took the time out of their day to stand in line actually get a ticket or get a fair shot, not some schmuck who just gave his U number to his buddy.  

I think it's going to be a great game with all these students in attendance. If you have a group of 20 people you can go through UCF and get $12 endzone tickets- which is always an option.

A great deal!

Our student attendance for football has been great.

THANK YOU !

Go BULLS !!!

ET, I completely agree...I am in awe of the students this year.  The turnout for the first two games was simply tremendous.  I am completely impressed and proud this certainly isn't like the USF when I went.  Students are really getting behind this team, and you should all be proud!  Now if we could just do it for hoops.

Oh, and if we could just get a few extra season ticket holders to stop being so apathetic.  The students did their part at McNeese, and FIU...I can only imagine how big and crazy they'll be when Uconn, Rutgers, and Pitt come calling.  Those will be fun!

Well people who insult individuals on the internet while hiding behind pseudonyms are usually considered 'jokes' too.  So smile, you have something in common with SG! ;D

::) great post slick how about you stay on topic.

I think I am.  You seem like a smart guy.  You should know you'll get no where with straight forward, classless insults.  Be constructive, and strong and you won't need insults to prove you're point or gain respect.

I am not a student anymore, for a while, but SG's deserves credit for the intention, and critiquing on the execution.  Insulting will only serve to insure they'll never do it again, or rather possibly only do it for Greek Organizations.  

I think I am.  You seem like a smart guy.  You should know you'll get no where with straight forward, classless insults.  Be constructive, and strong and you won't need insults to prove you're point or gain respect.

I am not a student anymore, for a while, but SG's deserves credit for the intention, and critiquing on the execution.  Insulting will only serve to insure they'll never do it again, or rather possibly only do it for Greek Organizations.  

Point taken, that post was made out of frustration last night.  Ive been alot more productive in other threads about the matter.