• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FIU: Band, fans, dancers, and whoever else came.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Since I sat next to them, I figured I'd comment on them. They were awesome. All of them.

We had a lot of fun messing with them, but it was all in good fun.

Oh, and I dont recall ONE time being able to hear the USF band. That would bring the grand total to 1 time in 2 games. On the other hand, the FIU band was awesome. They mixed it up, and kept it going all night.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could hear the USF band on occasion... when the FIU band wasn't playing -- seems like they played a LOT more often than USF...

And they were LOUD!! (of course I was in that endzone, so it might have been relative.)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

They looked like they got their uniforms at Old Navy.

There's a suggestion to the HOT.  If you want to forego looking like Little Richard and just kick it all casual like the FIU band, just drop by Ross and pick up Izod tops and Dockers cargo shorts for everyone!   ;)

I kid.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  78

I sat behind them and they did a great job ... what about "Wrestling Boy" !? LOL  ;D

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  44
  • Days Won:  1

The band was great and I had fun sitting with the rest of our fans and I was treated with a lot of class and respect by the USF fans (surprisingly after all the back and forth in the message board.)  Thanks for the great experience in Tampa!  By the way, the band decided not to wear their uniforms, here they are in case you were wondering 1band-243x123.jpg

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I thought their band sounded great.  Their halftime show was much better than the HOT's.  

• Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,254

In defense of H.O.T. They were playing all game. I sit in the student section, and for every great play, first down, etc. They were playing. As a matter of fact I was getting pissed because  they kept playing into the beginning if some of our own offensive drives and wouldn't shut up. One thing I notcied about USF students is that some of them aren't true football fans...STOP GETTING LOUD WHEN WE'RE ON OFFENSE, AND PICK THE $**T UP WHILE WE'RE ON D!!!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

The HOT was playing, it was just that you cant hear them while the other band is playing if you are sitting near the FIU section. I sat by the student section during the 1st half, and the HOT was pretty active and good. I sat near the FIU section in the second half, and all I could hear was the FIU band. It is just the way the sound works