• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Club tailgate

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

I had forgotten I told Eric last week I'd post an endorsement for the Bulls Club tailgate.

If you're on the south side of the stadium (or anywhere really), it's something you really need to get by and check out, especially if you have kids. Face painting, green and gold beads, shakers and free ice cream sundaes...... Get the kids brainwashed early in life.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I had forgotten I told Eric last week I'd post an endorsement for the Bulls Club tailgate.

If you're on the south side of the stadium (or anywhere really), it's something you really need to get by and check out, especially if you have kids. Face painting, green and gold beads, shakers and free ice cream sundaes...... Get the kids brainwashed early in life.

No alcohol or nudity?  Doesn't sound like it's for me.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

You're already brainwashed...

• Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

Absolutely the best ice cream you'll ever have (for free in the parking lot of a football game).  Toppings galore, and this year we have BOTH chocolate and vanilla.  Come say hi!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe if you asked nice they'd paint a Joe McCarthy face on your cheek .......  8-)

Maybe if you asked nice they'd paint a Joe McCarthy face on your cheek .......  8-)

I was thinking Cindy Sheehan

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

I was thinking Ginger Lynn.

I was thinking Ginger Lynn.

I retract my vote and take yours.  Do I still get to eat ice cream?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Jewbull and company get there at 200 therefore tailgating next to the bulls club, look for the satellite dish and lcd tv and come say hello.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Let me tell you how much I appreciate those that show up at 2:00 with tv's and satellite dishes.  Let's me keep track of all the other college football games going on.  

Eric