• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I think something big is under CJL skin

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Just speculation on my part but I think he is pissed at the media for breaking the Ponton, Chambers and Josh Julmiste story when he was trying to deal with it in house

Well, if that is indeed the case, then all I can say is...

Welcome to the life of a big time college football coach, Jimmy!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he is just sick of political ads all over the place, I know its putting me on edge. I mean everywhere you turn...

Heck of a point.....heck of a point.  And I'm with you on that.  Can't even get away from them on.....oh, I don't know......something like a football discussion board!  ::)

First, Get Firefox as your browser.

Second, install the AdBlock Extension.

Third, Block the political ads.  That way you won't see them here!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

Having said that I have to say that there is something different about him this year. He is defensive and not the kind of defense that made him rich and famous. He is edgy and to me it seems that there is something really wrong. It may be with the program or with him personally but I am afraid somethng is going to break.

Did you really notice this before the media clash of the last few weeks began? He has had a pretty stressful off season compared to other years but sounds like he was just fine at his radio show last night ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

his recruits havent panned out

he is feeling pressure to win

the "we are a new program and most schools have been playing for 100 years" excuse is getting old.

the problem players he has to deal with

he cant seem to make a good decision on qbsituation until it was make for him

leavitt knows rod smith is a a bad high school OC

who wouldnt be in constant bad mood?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

his recruits havent panned out

he is feeling pressure to win

the "we are a new program and most schools have been playing for 100 years" excuse is getting old.

the problem players he has to deal with

he cant seem to make a good decision on qbsituation until it was make for him

leavitt knows rod smith is a a bad high school OC

who wouldnt be in constant bad mood?

All good points.  Im not sure if this was discussed but he was a social moron during the halftime interview running into the lockerroom when i watched a replay of the game.  He didnt answer any of the question they had for him in the box and the conversation became awkward because of him.  Seemed pissed off at his team.  I wish we could have seen him rip them int hat lockerroom.  I can understand his frustration though.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

He didnt answer any of the question they had for him in the box and the conversation became awkward because of him.

Actually he gave a pretty lengthy answer to the play-by-play guy's question but wisely got out of there before that buffoon Graber could get his question out ......

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Maybe he's been reading smazza's posts.  :o

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I've thought about it all day and I think I figured it out. The problem is two fold, first he is beseiged by more sycophants than I could ever imagine. I found this one out as I read through the replies to my post. Idiots irritate the **** out of me so I assume its the same for him.

Secondly: 446045.jpeg

Its the first year he doesn't have someone to work with who has been there since day one. Anyone ever see the 75m.jpg ?

"See, when I was growing up, there was a bully, real mean, but he wasn't the problem. He had a brother. Bigger, meaner, but he wasn't the  problem either. See alone, they were just bullies, not that tough. But toghether, they evil. Real killers"

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57

Well, if Leavitt wanted to avoid sycophants he should spend some time with the press. I agree with the column in this morning's Trib - Leavitt is not doing the things needed in a major, big time athletic football program. Before this year I thought he was OK, but I don't like this lockout, the muzzling of the coaching staff and the players. An information vacuum is ripe for filling with all kinds of speculation - from the report that Leavitt is 'Freaking Crazy," attributed to another coach in this conference, to such as posted earlier on here - about somnething's wrong, don't know, he's depressed, etc, etc. Leavitt is the only one who can quell this and he should. Why give 2 word answers when he full well knows the answers to the questions - such as "Is Grothe gonna play this week" (before last week's game). His answer? "I dunno. Maybe." When in fact he had already told people that Grothe was gonna play the 2nd half. I want to support this team, but Leavitt's makin' it harder and harder. Can he be disappointed that the truth came out about Grothe? - That he's 6 times the QB that Julmiste is? Maybe he doesn't love us anymore.

Ahhh, feels all better now....

Bil

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Maybe he is just sick of political ads all over the place, I know its putting me on edge. I mean everywhere you turn... ::)

Maybe he can't BULLieve Rod Smith is running for Governor? ;D