• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Those Crazy FIU guys really think.............

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

they are going to come in and kick us around in our house

Devastator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one way for FIU football to get respect and thats to punch the opposing teams in the mouth and come out with a victory. Im confident that will do that the remaining of the season starting this saturday.  

http://fiuathleticscom.proboards20.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1157671186&page=1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

Was it this team or FAU that was expected to go "defeated" this season?  Must have been FAU.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43

We fully expect to come in and show you guys that we are not a cupcake. Remember, just a few short years ago you were in our shoes. Beware the stalking cat!!

Guest R_to_the_izzo
We fully expect to come in and show you guys that we are not a cupcake. Remember, just a few short years ago you were in our shoes. Beware the stalking cat!!

I hope your doing the kicking instead of the bum who did last week. Maybe next year when your classified as a 1AA a 1 point loss to MTSU will be a moral victory.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

What's the scholarship situation at FIU? Do they have 1-A numbers?

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

aw just the thought of FIU fans actually thinking they might win this game is cute...but the reality is that after this game, we all will have realized that mcneese was a more challenging game

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43

I must admit that I could do a better job kicking than he did.  :D However, there is no discussion of us going back down to 1AA. You guys seem to forget that you walked our path just a few years ago. Oh wait, my bad....you went from conception straight to 1A. I'm sorry about having those facts wrong.  ::)

Guest R_to_the_izzo
I must admit that I could do a better job kicking than he did.  :D However, there is no discussion of us going back down to 1AA. You guys seem to forget that you walked our path just a few years ago. Oh wait, my bad....you went from conception straight to 1A. I'm sorry about having those facts wrong.  ::)

Winning 3 games plus having an aerage of 472 fans at your games over the last 5 years means your back in 1AA. Enjoy.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

reminds me of our fans that thought we had a shot at arkansas or SD state..... (I was one of them)....can't blame them but reality will set in on sat night