• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe questions

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Right, right.....I see all that as well.

All I'm saying it it doesn't hurt to look sharp either.  This is such a small but very noticeable thing, that it's worth considering.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Check him out Sat. and see if your point was taken  LOL!   kinda like tune in next week!

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Check him out Sat. and see if your point was taken  LOL!   kinda like tune in next week!

So flipflop....are you the dad?  Or otherwise related?

Anyhow, it's unfortunately the case that I will not be able to see what he decides this week.  No TV for the FIU game, and my ISP does not support ESPN 360!  >:(  And since I'm a good ways from Tampa these days, O won't be there to see in-person.

You'll have to let me know what he goes with.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Matt Grothe was an Old Spice Red Zone National Player of the year after his Senior season.  I don't remember how many people got that distinction, but I don't think it was more than 1 or 2 per state.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

I think the more important question is, is it the right color mouthpiece? Flip, don't let him go out there with the wrong color!   ;)

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

He said he was heavily recruited by USF and UCF, but he liked us better.  He thought we offered more opportunity for a qb and that our program was on the rise.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Would he have been recruited by "the big 3", if he hadn't commited to USF so early.

I like the mouthpiece the way it is.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037

So flipflop....are you the dad?  Or otherwise related?

Anyhow, it's unfortunately the case that I will not be able to see what he decides this week.  No TV for the FIU game, and my ISP does not support ESPN 360!  >:(  And since I'm a good ways from Tampa these days, O won't be there to see in-person.

You'll have to let me know what he goes with.

yea Dad.     I have no idea how he will wear it. and as I said " how ever he wants it"  LOL!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Okay, well, I suppose I'll have to just wait for some of these fellas to post the pictures from Saturday night's game.  For you photographic contributors, make sure you get some close-ups so I can see if he took my suggestion.

I'm guessing he won't since there must be a reason for having the strap attached.  Although, who knows...maybe he's just never thought about it!

We'll see.