• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HEY people who want UCF Tix!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Tomorrow is the last day before USF will release their tickets to UCF!  If you need tix, buy them from US, otherwise there is no guarantee of where you will be seated!!!    :)

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Will SG have theirs available before this deadline, in case those of us who waited can't get the SG tixs?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  118

Tomorrow is the last day before USF will release their tickets to UCF!  If you need tix, buy them from US, otherwise there is no guarantee of where you will be seated!!!    :)

Do you know how many tickets USF has sold for this game?  I was hoping to top 50K for this game in Orlando, but it seems that if USF is sending tickets back, there will not be that many.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

I am sorry, I do not know the answers to any of those questions as I am not an official entity.  I just heard the guy at the ticket office mention that tomorrow was the last day, so I wanted to pass it along!  Sorry guys, I dont know!!

-brittany

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Do you know how many tickets USF has sold for this game?  I was hoping to top 50K for this game in Orlando, but it seems that if USF is sending tickets back, there will not be that many.

We are bringing a good deal you people just alot of them bought them threw ticketmaster or your ticket office. Note alot of UCFers I know did the same last year.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Remember, buy tix thru USF...ZERO TICKETMASTER SERVICE CHARGE.

Buy them through Ticketmaster...believe all the surcharges add up to $5-$6 per tix these days (more if you want it mailed).

KL

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Ticketmaster is a joke isn't

I got mine from USF

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  172

The low number of ticket sales shows why USF is not interested in a rivalry with UCF. I would be curios to see the comparison in the number of tickets from last years University of Miami game vs. this years UCF game.

If USF bought more tickets to the UM game it says a lot- USF fans would would rather drive 250 miles to a game versus 60 miles.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

The low number of ticket sales shows why USF is not interested in a rivalry with UCF. I would be curios to see the comparison in the number of tickets from last years University of Miami game vs. this years UCF game.

If USF bought more tickets to the UM game it says a lot- USF fans would would rather drive 250 miles to a game versus 60 miles.

USF has already sold more tix to the UCF game (9 days in advance)..compared to all that went to the Miami game last year.

Remember, the gal from USF Tix office that posted on this board just days before the Miami game and said over 2/3 of all Miami tix are still available..right up to deadline (then returned).

She mentioned something about only 400-500 tix had been sold for the Miami game.

I think USF is well past that already for UCF Game.

(Figures were noted in this old thread last night...currently unavailable:

http://www.thebullspen.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1123119806