• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

H.O.T.  donation brochure

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is great that people are being made aware of the need that HOT has.  We will be giving our donation and continue to appreciate the great job that HOT does in adding to the spirit of one USF>

Thank you, ApplePJ.  BTW, when's the next time that you guys are going to hang out at the Bull Ring?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think it is great that people are being made aware of the need that HOT has.  We will be giving our donation and continue to appreciate the great job that HOT does in adding to the spirit of one USF>

Thank you, ApplePJ.  BTW, when's the next time that you guys are going to hang out at the Bull Ring?

From a former cheerleader and someone who really repsects what the HOT does help these guys & gals out!  They are huge and key part of the game experience!!!!  HOT YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

Not sure about the Bull Ring but we were there cheering for you guys in front of the stadium last Saturday evening before the game. HOT continues to get bigger and better!  We played the CD at our tailgate  loud and proud!  Whatever we can do to help get donations just let us know!  We will be glad to hand out brochures  at our Pinellas County Alumni events.  HOT rocks!  ;) ;) ;)

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  269

Trip, I'll get a link today where you can view the email presentation and make an online gift.  I second Eric's encouragement to support HOT as much as you can . . . HOT adds great atmosphere to our games, and is a huge ambassador for USF.  

Vicki

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Trip, I'll get a link today where you can view the email presentation and make an online gift.  I second Eric's encouragement to support HOT as much as you can . . . HOT adds great atmosphere to our games, and is a huge ambassador for USF.  

Vicki

Vicki, RTB already posted one site. Is there another?

http://usfweb2.usf.edu/ua/affmb/flash/

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Vicki

Vicki, RTB already posted one site. Is there another?

http://usfweb2.usf.edu/ua/affmb/flash/

Trip, I think she meant that they're going to try to get an online version of the brochure.

For those that didn't get it, the mailer/brochure gives you various donation levels that include an option of purchasing a uniform for a player, a stipend and other combinations of specific items that will help HOT.  It was very well done.

Trip, I think she meant that they're going to try to get an online version of the brochure.

For those that didn't get it, the mailer/brochure gives you various donation levels that include an option of purchasing a uniform for a player, a stipend and other combinations of specific items that will help HOT.  It was very well done.

That would be great. They did do an awesome job on the brochure and it's be nice to print one out.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Shoot... I haven't seen the brochure they sent out.  I have been hearing about it from other people around the university which is great.  I'm very glad the foundation stepped up the funding game with this drive.  The band needs to get a few large purchaises soon... ie: UNIFORMS!!!

Again... thank you to everyone who is supporting the program!

hotbrochure1.jpg

hotbrochure.jpg

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Thanks for the scan... not bad looking... I like