• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Your Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737
  • Days Won:  0

Wow can you say OBSESSED.

Its actually pretty clever and funny though.

Allen Cray and Pedro  ;D

How did they miss Rod Smith?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R_to_the_izzo

Not even that funny, kinda racist. Just because a guy is black and has an afro doesn't mean he is Ben Wallace.

Heres what FIU will look like after the game.

CatonRoad.jpg

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Shame on somebody bringing up your loss to MTSU...it made for an easy target.  I was at that game on a cold day in Murfreesboro, TN and I remember it well....those were the D1-AA years....may have been the transition year.

Rest assured though, that was a very different USF team than the one your little Panthers will be facing.  I don't think many teams have scored on the USF defense....can you say the same?  You better bring your best....

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Does anyone in the entire universe believe we would lose to MTSU right now.  No.  I believe we were 1AA at that time, or just beginning to transition to 1A.  Worlds apart from today.  There is a reason oddsmakers have us 20 point favorites.  Do you think they know what they are talking about.  I think it should be about 30.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

USF in year 2000 = I-AA team

FIU in 2006 = I-A team

and results from 6 years ago are not exactly comparable to results ~6 days ago

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

FIU in 2006 = I-A team

THey'll be begging to be back in I-AA after saturday.

and they'll be in I-AA soon enough.  If Miami struggles with attendance... no way FIU will keep the required  IA numbers.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20

FIU in 2006 = I-A team

Your inaugural season was 1997, ours was 2002. So each of us faced MTSU in our 4th year of existence, the results:

1. USF loses by 42 points

2. FIU loses by 1 point (and beat MTSU in our 3rd yr of esixtence - transition year)

Interesting. You may have an advantage going into this Saturday's game, but don't get to cocky against us going forward, we plan to blow right by you guys.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

FIU in 2006 = I-A team

Your inaugural season was 1997, ours was 2002. So each of us faced MTSU in our 4th year of existence, the results:

1. USF loses by 42 points

2. FIU loses by 1 point (and beat MTSU in our 3rd yr of esixtence - transition year)

Interesting. You may have an advantage going into this Saturday's game, but don't get to cocky against us going forward, we plan to blow right by you guys.

I gotta hand it to you.  To come on here and talk smack to a team that is predicted to win by 3TD's.  Big talk from a SUN BELT team. The absolute worst conference in 1A football, bar none.  That would like us going on UM's board and telling them, we're blowing right past them.  Could happen, but we just want to get to their level within the next 4-5 years before we talk about blowing right past them.  At least be realistic when you talk smack.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  20

I gotta hand it to you.  To come on here and talk smack to a team that is predicted to win by 3TD's.  Big talk from a SUN BELT team. The absolute worst conference in 1A football, bar none.  That would like us going on UM's board and telling them, we're blowing right past them.  Could happen, but we just want to get to their level within the next 4-5 years before we talk about blowing right past them.  At least be realistic when you talk smack.

You should kiss UM's feet for enabling you guys to stumble into the Big Least. It certainly wasn't all your stellar play and championships. You'll be hearing more from us over the next couple years when we open up our new on-campus stadium in 2008 (only one south of Gainesville) in Miami a much larger market than Tampa. We'll see how long we're in the SunBelt. We think big at FIU and deliver big...youngest university with a law school and med school, football is next...sorry I had to clean you're rear view mirror a bit.