• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quick UCF Stadium Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446
  • Days Won:  0

Just ordered my 7 tickets.  I did not order one for my 2-year old.  Anyone know their policy on children?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I still ask, anything about the Student Government tickets and how much are the tickets through USF (if any left)?

$30 per is what I just paid.  I was given no options, so I assume they're all one price.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I would assume that the young'ns would be admitted free as long as they dont need a seat.  Most facilities have similar policies when it comes to youngsters, but the age limit can vary between 3 and 5, but i think it's safe to assume a 2 year ld would be free, but calling the UCF ticket office would be an option.

Good call.  I looked them up.  They said 2 and under are free provided they sit in your lap.  I asked how sales were going.  He said depending on how they do this weekend against the Gayturds, they do expect to be into the upper level.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127

Since we're on the subject of stadium questions...Are all the seats (well, the USF sections anyway) bench seating?

And for those of you hitting the USF pre-game tailgate...Any idea where it is, and if it's located anywhere near the stadium?  Was wondering if we need to park there, then drive to the game, or if we could just walk, or if there was a bussing option for the tailgaters?!?!

And just FYI...I did call and confirm that the $88 bus/pre-game tailgate/ticket package is all sold out.

Gracias.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

For the tailgate, there are busses running, provided by the city of Orlando not my USF...

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Since we're on the subject of stadium questions...Are all the seats (well, the USF sections anyway) bench seating?

And for those of you hitting the USF pre-game tailgate...Any idea where it is, and if it's located anywhere near the stadium?  Was wondering if we need to park there, then drive to the game, or if we could just walk, or if there was a bussing option for the tailgaters?!?!

And just FYI...I did call and confirm that the $88 bus/pre-game tailgate/ticket package is all sold out.

Gracias.

Yes...its all bench seating.

However, the top 5-8 rows in sections 206 & 207 (plus all the upper row seats in the 200 sections on the East/West sidelines) have bench backs as well.

KL

PS. Those last 5-7 rows in the 200 sections on the East/West sidelines are also protected by the Upper Deck...so if it rains...those are the seats to have.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Gracias.

If I remember correctly, they are all bench seats at the Citrus Bowl, but they are the molded plastic type that have the "rear-end" curvature so that only tiny people feel comfortable seated.  I would hope no Bulls fans are sitting down, but if you have to sit, it's not comfortable for the larger folk.