• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will we (fans) look like at the UCF??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Where do you see them talking about Miami?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289
  • Days Won:  0

There is at least one big reason you should travel to UCF and it has nothing to do with us.

BOWLS will judge the loyalty of your fan base around this game and your ticket sales.  YOUR ticket sales will be counted through the USF ticket office.  YOU NEED to sell your allotment to show bowl representatives that you are willing to travel to see YOUR BULLS.  If you don't travel well to a game that is one hour away, then your credibility with bowl officials may suffer.  Not smack but it is a point which needs to be addressed.

Where do you see them talking about Miami?

_EI is saying that the fans will travel for games of interest.  I'm just saying that Miami should classify as a game of interest.  And they still had low numbers.  What do you think?

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

I have no idea what the travel numbers were for Miami, I wasn't there and don't remember the number.  As for you claiming that the bowls are judging us based on how we travel for this game is hilarious.  Your self importance is overwhelming.

I have no idea what the travel numbers were for Miami, I wasn't there and don't remember the number.  As for you claiming that the bowls are judging us based on how we travel for this game is hilarious.  Your self importance is overwhelming.

Try to grasp this.  Bowls do judge teams based on how they travel to away games.  If an away game is within an hour away and your fans don't travel, why would that inspire confidence in a bowl commitee?  Notice that nowhere in that argument did I need to mention UCF.  I know that you're not this dull, but your side-stepping the logical conclusion is getting a bit old.  

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821

There is at least one big reason you should travel to UCF and it has nothing to do with us.

BOWLS will judge the loyalty of your fan base around this game and your ticket sales.  YOUR ticket sales will be counted through the USF ticket office.  YOU NEED to sell your allotment to show bowl representatives that you are willing to travel to see YOUR BULLS.  If you don't travel well to a game that is one hour away, then your credibility with bowl officials may suffer.  Not smack but it is a point which needs to be addressed.

All the more reason to buy your tickets through the Athletic Office ALWAYS not Ticket Master.  Ticket Master sales do not get counted as USF sales.

I said this for the Bowl Game, but MANY still bought theirs through Ticket Master.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Totally agree about a 7th home game for those in the Tampa area.  If they won't travel for this game, we won't travel to much else.  Can't get any closer.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I thought you guys brought 3000 to Miami.  That's a great opponent.  What was the reason for that low attendance?

Fear for our lives .......... same reason the UCF game is a slow seller.

Guest R_to_the_izzo

No, the same people who preach on this board about going to games are sitting at home instead of making the drive. Even the die-hards won't drive an hour how do you expect the casual fan to?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

USF fans, who cares who we are playing on 9/16??? The point is that USF is playing in a city that is not that far away. Why not show your support?? I am getting tired of reading all this " I am too good to watch USF play UCF"" crap. It needs to stop because getting a chance to root for USF on the road is priceless in my opinion. And yes, bowl commitees do look at how well you travel.  What the hell am I pissed off at anyway because USF has a hard time getting fans to watch them play at home. (see McNeese St attendence) I know the students will show in force, but the alumni have not been doing well for attendence lately.