• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How bad will....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765
  • Days Won:  0

Nah... they only beat USM 34-7... I would expect it to be closer than that...

Florida 31

Central Florida 17

sorry. watching the bulls while typing this originally.  corrected.

Between, UCF and USM my money would be on USM.   It was a shocker that UCF was ahead of USM last year.  Doubt that is true this year.  Probably closer to 49-0 for the Gator game.   ;D

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

UCF

5-4

After game UCF fans proclaim their football program the greatest ever and decide to disband the football team rather then see them fall into the medocrity of the BCS conferences.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

51-7

But only because myer will pull the reigns back in the second 1/2.  

What ever the score, I hope we beat them by a larger margin. :)

This is the best response in this thread  :)

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

See what UL did to Kentucky and WVU did to Marshall.  That's the kind of pounding we need to put on UCF. WVU didn't want to play Marshall either.  The Gov of WV pushed for it.   I hope the Gators beat them up physically before our game.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I expect that the Gators will do the same thing to UCF that we did last year, by playing second and third stringers in the second half that allows UCf to score a few points.  Of course, the UCFers will claim a moral victory afterwards... ;)

UF 45

UCF 10

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

See what UL did to Kentucky and WVU did to Marshall.  That's the kind of pounding we need to put on UCF. WVU didn't want to play Marshall either.  The Gov of WV pushed for it.   I hope the Gators beat them up physically before our game.

You dont want that then we will have to hear 4935734957 different excuses out of them till next year.  I want them coming into the game with no one missing so when we go into their house and stomp on their pride they have nothing to say but we were the better team.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, I do get a kick out of fans from anther school that did not see UCF play describing the game.  

Villanova gained 332 yard against them and had scoring drives ended by an interception and two missed field goals.

LEI, UCF's interception came on Villanova's 40 yard line, the pass came from around the 25, hardly a scoring drive.  Their two field goals were both from over 40 yards, one over 50.  Villanova had one decent scoring drive and that was because they kept it alive with a pass that the LB clearly screwed up the coverage on, typical first game stuff.  This from a team that from what I saw, was losing with less than two minutes left in the third quarter to another 1-aa team.  Remember, 1-aa teams have 65 scholarships to Div 1's 85.  It took for USF to wear down McNeese State to start scoring.

UCF has ZERO defense this year. They may be worse than last year

It was the first game, come talk after the UCF game.  You seem to talk a lot for a fan that was probably about to cry with two minutes left in the third of your game.

Gators will score at will.

The probabaly will, but would against most teams in the country, I don't care about that game, the one the next week will be the fun one.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

they will be pounded into ground