• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I just joined the Bull Backers!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

this would be a good opportunity to explain a little more about the bull backers.  i have see the board, seen the discussion about the tailgates, the pictures on the board, etc.

but that is about all i know...

enlighten...

you may have 2 more members

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

Matt, you now have access to the BullBackers board.  Most your questions can be found there :)

I joined the other day and still dont have access to the BullBackers board..how do you obtain that???

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Matt, you now have access to the BullBackers board.  Most your questions can be found there :)

I joined the other day and still dont have access to the BullBackers board..how do you obtain that???

Either Velcro or I have to receive notification from the powers that be at the Bull Backers...

Either Velcro or I have to receive notification from the powers that be at the Bull Backers...

Brad or Velcro, You can give him access.

agingbull -- sorry for not getting this to you sooner.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

Brad or Velcro, You can give him access.

agingbull -- sorry for not getting this to you sooner.

mission accomplished

this would be a good opportunity to explain a little more about the bull backers.  i have see the board, seen the discussion about the tailgates, the pictures on the board, etc.

but that is about all i know...

enlighten...

you may have 2 more members

Rezz, the Bull Backers website has a little more about us... we are an organization of fans interested in promoting USF athletics - specifically football - and having a GREAT time.  Members of the Bull Backers get some decent benefits, including organized tailgates and away games (although this year's games have been a little less organized).  We also organized a trip for the Bowl Game, and will do so for any future bowl games - basically you let other people do things and you just show up and have fun.

You also get some great cameraderie (sp?) - and that is an intangible benefit.  Our organization is growing - with 40 people attending the McNeese state tailgate - and that will be a smaller crowd.

Reply here, send me a PM, or email me at president@bullbackers.com if you have any more questions.