• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre not a Bear for long

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  568
  • Days Won:  1

I think Hall will be allocated to NFLEL.  The Coach had nothing but praise for him in practices, and he did show something in the limited (VERY LIMITED) time he had the ball.  If he makes this cut, he should be seeing much more ball time in the final preseason game, as that is the game the coaches like to let loose their FAs and Rookies to battle it out on the field to impress everyone and earn a paycheck for the year.

If he makes it to next week's game I am almost positive he will see life in Europe for a year.

Attention Andre!!!  Go speak to Scott McCready, get Uber motivated (learn German), and get your game on.  Hope you break all kinds of records in Europe and come back with even MORE to prove to everyone.

As for Reed, he has already made the team even IF he has to sit out the rest of the preseason, which anyone who knows JR knows he wont let himself get beat by a silly concussion.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

JR had a sack and a pick last night.

And those were both AFTER the concussion, I beleive ....... I know the sack was.

He's made the team.

Unquestionably.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  318
  • Days Won:  0

Both the sack and int came after the concussion, although I don't think it was ever officially called a concussion.  And the sack forced a fumble.  Forcing 2 turnovers, even against the backups, is the way to stay employed.

And between that hit last night and the one in the Hall of Fame game, JR has been in on the two best hits of the year.  Cool.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

he   didnt have a concussion afterall