• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

T-Shirt Ideas: UCF

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

I'm pumped my friends and I are all in that picture from the Sentinel.  The 17 signs were a great idea and it got a good response from everyone that I talked to.

BTW you can't say anything about our basketball team...including the trip we are on now we have won 3 in a row.  The 17 signs were only there b/c UCF had lost 16 in a row at gametime.

I really hope USF just runs the score up this year to shut some of these idiots up!

Thanks...but its time to move on from the 17, but UEI...those shirts are awesome!!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Glad you like em.  Drop me a line via PM and I'll send you a link to the entire site where you can check out the hats and stickers, too.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf better beat these guys or ftu/ou/oc will be printing and wearing post game tshirts

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

How about:

Front- Hey UCF

Back: Get Over It!

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545

I'm pumped my friends and I are all in that picture from the Sentinel.  The 17 signs were a great idea and it got a good response from everyone that I talked to.

BTW you can't say anything about our basketball team...including the trip we are on now we have won 3 in a row.  The 17 signs were only there b/c UCF had lost 16 in a row at gametime.

I really hope USF just runs the score up this year to shut some of these idiots up!

Thanks...but its time to move on from the 17, but UEI...those shirts are awesome!!!

Trust me I know its time to move on from the 17 but at the time it was a great idea.  I just thought it was funny that the UCF fan posted the afticle and my picture was on it!