• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Playing I-AA teams

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,848
  • Days Won:  22

FIU is bringing their band and cheerleaders

And I hope alot of fans ...

And I see you had to change hats because of teh sweat ... did they have you nervous  ;)

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

The hat got wet when the golf course kicked my butt, thankfully the ladies made me forget all about it.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Just a personal comment here because this thread was started my a McNeese fan.  In my almost 20 years of working in college athletics, McNeese was the most enjoyable road trip I've ever made with a football team.  There fans told us straight up we'll be nice before and after the game but during it's war.  Just the way it should be.  When I was at UMaine, we played them in the first round of the I-AA playoffs and as I walked through their tailgate lots with the Maine Cheerleaders just about every one of them welcomed us, offered us some wonderful southern treats (I couldn't bring myself to try crawfish though, after all I am a true northerner).  So as a favor to me if you see any McNeese fans down here for that game, return the favor for me.  Go Bulls!

Eric

...  There fans told us straight up we'll be nice before and after the game but during it's war.  Just the way it should be.  ...  Go Bulls!

Eric

AGREE 100%

Wish ALL of us would be sane & classy before, during & after games - they are JUST games.

And Doc has been a great ambassador !

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Just a personal comment here because this thread was started my a McNeese fan.  In my almost 20 years of working in college athletics, McNeese was the most enjoyable road trip I've ever made with a football team.  There fans told us straight up we'll be nice before and after the game but during it's war.  Just the way it should be.  When I was at UMaine, we played them in the first round of the I-AA playoffs and as I walked through their tailgate lots with the Maine Cheerleaders just about every one of them welcomed us, offered us some wonderful southern treats (I couldn't bring myself to try crawfish though, after all I am a true northerner).  So as a favor to me if you see any McNeese fans down here for that game, return the favor for me.  Go Bulls!

Eric

Eric,

I'm glad you enjoyed the trip.   We enjoyed having the Maine fans in the tailgate area.  We had a bunch come through the Geauxcowboys.com tailgate tent.   We love feeding opposing fans.   As far as the crawfish, all you had to do was think of them as smaller spicier lobsters.   ;)

Doc

P.S.  The fact that you guys won (a close game) probably didn't hurt your trip.   :)