• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Series of Poker!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Bulls Series of Poker!  

Game: No Limit Texas Holdem

Buy in: $10 + $1

Date:Sunday August 13th

Time: 7:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

Password: Available via email slate55@aol.com or via the private message feature on this site. (Put Bulls Series of Poker in the subject).

I have set up a pre-season tourney for Sunday August 13th on Pokerstars. If your on Pokerstars click "Requests" then click "Find a tournament". The tournament ID is 28915353. It is a $10 + $1 buy in event. The $10 all goes to the winners and the $1 goes to Pokerstars. This is something I am putting togeather for fun.

If you are interested in playing I have to give you a password to register for this tourney.

Bulls fans can take on the fans from our schedule each week. I figure we will do 1 tourney a week during the season then have a grand champ game where only previous winners play for the title.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Hey,

Can any of your opponent fans get in on this tournament?

I'm mainly a winning micor-limit player and only play SNG's and tournaments for fun, so I'd probably be just donating my money.

Doc

I think it should be an "open" format. But we can let the group decide. The more people the bigger the pots!!!

Okay I reviewed the agreement with Pokerstars. I can post the password here without using the email options.

The tournament password is: FowlerAve

I'm going to post this around and drum up some interest for the preseason event.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

Okay I reviewed the agreement with Pokerstars. I can post the password here without using the email options.

The tournament password is: FowlerAve

I'm going to post this around and drum up some interest for the preseason event.

Well, I just got McNeese's practice schedule and there won't be any poker tournament playing  for me.   Our Media Day is at 6PM your time that day.   I'll be busy taking pictures.

Doc