• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Met the most beautiful girl tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

low blow chip.

the gator panties...under the belt

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

It would be time to eat those panties away.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

I always had a goal of turning 36 and LEGALLY dating girls half my age  ;D

Obviously, reality set in ... QUICKLY  ;)

Now all the money I saved for being a Sugar Daddy will be for a nanny  8)

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

How ironic you said that Chip... I swear allegiance to USF and the fact I will never sleep with a Gator enrolled at UF... but I came to a crossroads the other night after I bought this chick a drink in the New Tampa Bennigans. We're talking about USF in general and how she was a grad student. I asked where she did her undergrad and she said those two letters I hate hearing together. I'm upset for two reasons... I just spent ten minutes talking to this girl when I could have been talking to girls I know that were undergrads at USF, and secondly, I spent money on a girl that went to that crapass institution 120 miles North.

After I straight up told her UF sucks and that we're going to destroy their football team in 2008 (I get really annoyed quickly when someone says something positive about UF in my presence... it turns my stomach quicker than a Yankees fan!), and that in basketball they can't make it past the 1st round, she said she wouldn't side with UF when they played us in football. She said considering she'd have her masters from USF and an undergrad from UF, that she couldn't side with either school.

That's were my thought process kicked in... if I do my part for USF (and for my needs), with ample care maybe she can be saved! So, I plotted a pilgrimage to the mecca that all men crave after a couple drinks in the bar, and low and behold, she was fodder! I left subliminal hints in her bedroom that night while she was changing into more personal attire... I changed her homepage on her computer to www.southfloridabulls.com. I left a Bulls shirt I was wearing underneath my jacket on her chair... and the best part, although I might have screwed myself in a different situation... as we laying in her bed, she said she was shy and can't make the first move. I told her if she doesn't she would be waiting a long time because the whole UF thing she mentioned at the bar upset me.

I don't necessarily know if I violated my code of ethics for USF loyalty, I really tested it though. She understood really quick there is no freedom of speech when speaking about USF athletics. And she made sure she didn't even come close to toeing the line on the issue after I laid it down to her. I don't care if you're Britanny Spears, I will take care of myself before giving in to a girl that talks bad about USF.

Anyways, I wanted to respond to Chip's statement yesterday if a chick was wearing Gator panties... because the timing was crazy with that girl early Friday morning.

Guest wildrover

Sheriff, I'm not sure Finance should be your thing, Creative writting I think better suits you.  The man can tell a tale.  Perhaps a Columnist for Playboy or Maxim or something, A monthly advice column where every answer is "As long as she's loyal to USF, everything else is okay"