• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When are the away game packages going to be posted

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

We'll be working on that this year.  The last two years have had the one or two drink free.  Our hope is to at least have complimentary beer/wine service and the hard stuff at a cost.

Eric

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  4

Hi all,

As soon as the tailgate contracting is complete, the USF Alumni Association will post the tailgates, with all the details, for on-line registration on its web-site, www.usfalumni.net.  We will also send direct informational mailings to all alumni in the away game regions.  If you have a valid e-mail address in our data base you will receive the monthly AlumNews e-newsletter that will keep you informed about the tailgates and any Alumni Association activities at home or on the road.  Feel free to update your e-mail address and mailing address at www.usfalumni.net.  Alumni Voice goes out via direct mail in August to all active association members.  We have chapter contacts in Cincinnati, North Carolina and Orlando.  If you want to connect in the area...check out the chapter pages on the web-site.

Go Bulls!

Merrell

USF Alumni Association

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

kind of on this subject, but does anyone know where visiting team seating is in the Citrus Bowl?

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

kind of on this subject, but does anyone know where visiting team seating is in the Citrus Bowl?

Sections 302, 316, 324, 336.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Hello Everyone:

We typically put the information up in early July and we are still on target for that.  We've got several new places we've never traveled to before so the planning takes a little more effort that our usual locations.  We are also trying to find a safe, secure location for our tailgate in Orlando.

I'll keep you posted.  I will let you know that the tailgates will be about $35 per person and we will have a childrens rate this year.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Eric

Thank you

Sections 302, 316, 324, 336.

They put the visitors in the upper deck, what kind of crud is that.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

[link]http://www.teamonetickets.com/seating-chart/citrus-bowl-map.html[/link]

awful seating, although we will be able to be heard from all over the stadium

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

Looking at the satellite image causes me to wonder what McCrack is next to the Citrus dump?

Looking at the satellite image causes me to wonder what McCrack is next to the Citrus dump?

what are you talking about?

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378

I agree the $35 is too much money for a family or group of 4.  I used to go when they were $25 and thought that was too much.  I paid  $75 for myself, dad and brother and we got hot dogs, hamburgers, cookies, potato salad and iced tea at most events.   Southern Miss was a little better with catfish, and creole, and hushpuppies and having it at outback up at the pitt game (2001), as was having outback cater the event in San Diego, even the bbq joint at Oklahoma was good, but to pay $35 for a hot dog, hamburger etc at a tent event outside the stadium isnt worth it.  I appreciate the work you do getting these set up and that you do them, and I realize there are other costs involved, but I am going to pass on most of them from now on because I cant afford $105 for a lunch for 3 or $140 for 4.  I will leave those tailgates for the alum with money, and will just bring a small grill or buy one of those disposables.