• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bolts will play Montreal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

I am pissed at Jimmy Buffet because we have to wait till Friday to start playing again instead of Thursday like everyone else....Montreal has one line of Zednik, Koivu, and cry baby Kovalev...Affie, Taylor, and Captain Dave can shut them down and no one else on that team can score....I like the Bolts in 5 even if Stillman and Cully dont come back

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

I am pissed at Jimmy Buffet because we have to wait till Friday to start playing again instead of Thursday like everyone else....Montreal has one line of Zednik, Koivu, and cry baby Kovalev...Affie, Taylor, and Captain Dave can shut them down and no one else on that team can score....I like the Bolts in 5 even if Stillman and Cully dont come back

MTL coach will try and put his top line out against your top line so when you play in MTL you wont have the luxury of playing your checking line against them. Theodore was not very good in game one or two vs B's but when their back was against the wall he caried them, he stopped 97 of the last 100 shots he faced.  I think Tampa in 5 but would not be surprised if it went longer.

Claude Julien will try to match his Koivu, Zednik, Kovalev line against our Marty, Brad, Modin line but it won't work at games down here in Tampa bc Torts is very big on Taylor, Affy, and Captain Dave shutting that line down...Up in Montreal it will be easier for him to get the matchups he wants

Claude Julien will try to match his Koivu, Zednik, Kovalev line against our Marty, Brad, Modin line but it won't work at games down here in Tampa bc Torts is very big on Taylor, Affy, and Captain Dave shutting that line down...Up in Montreal it will be easier for him to get the matchups he wants

Looks like Marty will be with Vinny to get him jumpstarted.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Looks like Marty will be with Vinny to get him jumpstarted.

I think it worked ..............  ;D

Hopefully Montreal will show up and play at home because my Bolts need a test if they are playing Philly in the next round...Although a sweep would be awesome because not only would I be able to throw away 4 tickets and save a lot of money, we could be well rested to take on the Cryers.....The Marty, Vinny, Ruslan line is tearing it up and we are in the Canadians heads....Keep it up boys 10 wins till the Cup comes to Tampa

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Hopefully Montreal will show up and play at home because my Bolts need a test if they are playing Philly in the next round...Although a sweep would be awesome because not only would I be able to throw away 4 tickets and save a lot of money, we could be well rested to take on the Cryers.....The Marty, Vinny, Ruslan line is tearing it up and we are in the Canadians heads....Keep it up boys 10 wins till the Cup comes to Tampa

Although a sweep wouldn't help out the Lightning financially, it would do wonders for me!! I really don't think the Habs will allowed themselves to swept, though.

Although a sweep wouldn't help out the Lightning financially, it would do wonders for me!! I really don't think the Habs will allowed themselves to swept, though.

I dont know how much hockey you all have watched but watch the crowd in MTL when they start the game.  That is by far the best and loudest crowd in NHL.  They will be loud and proud so it is important for Lightning to get off to a good start.  MTL coach will get last change and will have his lines matched the way he wants.  Tampa may sweep them but they will get some good playoff experience in that building at the very least.

I think the first 5-10 minutes will tell the story of the game....Everyone knows MTL will come out buzzing but chances are Vinny, Marty and Brad will too playing in front of family and friends....It ought to be a lot of fun to watch and hopefully the Bolts can steal this one and if they do, I gotta believe that MTL will be mentally drained to come back....Go Bolts

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I dont know how much hockey you all have watched but watch the crowd in MTL when they start the game.  That is by far the best and loudest crowd in NHL.  

That's because there's nothing else to do in Montreal except follow hockey, drink Molson, and boo the US national anthem.

I hope they crush these Frenchies.  I hate Montreal.