• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yet another offseason filler: GameDay Experience

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

However, given those limitations, I would agree with those who said more stats about the current game, as well as scores for the other Big East, Florida, and Top 25 teams.

For me, I would like to stop the speaker music during stoppages of play.  HOT should be the only music we hear from the national anthem to the final gun.  A football game is not a night club.  If you want people to hear HOT, then put microphones in/near that section.  If you need to make an announcement or something for a sponsor, then have the HOT mics with a cut-off switch.  When I watch other games, I don't hear the ***** Cat Dolls or Jay-Z over their PA systems, I hear their bands.

Miami did the same thing at their game last year. However, I couldn't agree more! I hate rap and rock music during stoppage more HOT! This isn't the NFL.

Put muzzle on the moron who thinks the two bits cheer at USF is a good idea. Tell him Gainesville is 120 miles north and he should go there or make up a different cheer.  We don't use any other cheers from other schools -- why borrow that one?  Next time he does it, he should be banned from the any future Bulls games.

My 1st Bulls game (USF v. Troy State) he was there. It was cute then, but as you've said in the past Jim, whats next "We are the Boys of South Florida"?

Nice guy, but Mr. 2 Bits is a registered Trademark of UF and whoever he is. No point in ripping off another school's tradition.

Gameday chants will come eventually usually started by the students. We'll find something in time no need to rush to make one up. The Noles didn't have the Chop until mid 80s and the Gators started the Chomp in early 80s. So it does take some time for something of that nature to come around.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

i'd also like to see more tailgating time, since i am still a student if i want front row endzone seats, i have to get to the gate about an hour before they open.  so i have no tailgate time, and i think i tailgated during one game last season.  we have song #8 where the fans put the bull horns up and circle them above our heads, that is starting to build on and more and more people are doing it.  i'd like to see a bull running on the field and leading the bulls out there, and have something that surrounds the tunnel, miami has the inflatable helmet with the smoke, why can't we have something similar?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

and have something that surrounds the tunnel, miami has the inflatable helmet with the smoke, why can't we have something similar?

Because it's college football. I don't want that type stuff. A Bull running out would be very cool. However anything inflatable is just stupid.

Comparing college football to the thug like atmosphere at Miami football games is not something I wanna do.

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not in love with the inflatable idea, but if we could get something less cheap looking--perhaps a lightweight wood that could be set up on gameday but easily removed--could be cool. Either that, or a unique formation by the HOT to run through. a Power Iconic "U" comes to mind, but that would obviously be a direct ripoff...

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

We need a live bull on the field.

Much more time to tailgate.

A friggin permanent USF logo on ray-j

free beer every saturday.

Guest AstroBull
We need a live bull on the field.

Much more time to tailgate.

A friggin permanent USF logo on ray-j

free beer every saturday.

Agree 100%

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

I agree with Jim.  When you go to other college stadiums, all you hear is their band or the away band during timeouts.  There is no rock/rap music piped in ala hockey and pro basketball.  It sets up a totally different atmosphere for your team, and HOT would benefit by this.  Everyone in the stadium would get excited when HOT would play, and this would probably mean more or different songs getting played.    

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Quarter, halftime and game stats on BullsVision.  Also, stats and a photo of players who have achieved or is approaching a USF season or lifetime record.  This will help personalize some of the players with those in the stands.

Really would like this !

... I don't hear the ***** Cat Dolls ...

I only like to see them  8)

... However anything inflatable is just stupid.

True, but during bachelor parties ...  8)