• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Re: UCF Construction Photos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I know sax personally.  While not a message board newbie on Rivals, he's new to how things tend to work around here.  I agree that preliminary pics aren't really needed.  Hell, I'd rather see stuff at least 3/4 done, so you get a good idea of what it's going to look like.

As far as how UCF construction is going, I am happy to see the Business Administration exterior renovation(due to design flaw) coming to an end.  Almost all the equipment is gone.

Right, these pics are intended for UCF fans, guys that care about the intermediate progress.  For now, it just seems like self-indulgent gloating posting them here and to an extent a USF fan would say big deal, we've got our building pics too.  We're FL schools for goodness sakes, I think every state University in FL could post dozens of construction photos since it seems we're all on never ending development cycles trying to catch-up with growth and demand- that includes on the academic side as well as the athletic and infrastructure.

Good luck with it though, at least you're proud.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  486

Do UCFers not have a message board?

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

They were there first.  This is the State of Florida board, so do the math.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  486

What math is that?

Elementary...

7 I-A schools

x 1000s of fans

+ 1 board inviting them to come here

x % of fans willing to go

= People posting

Guest Building Block
OK, great.  But Dawg, you should know coming to USF fans with early stage campus construction pics seems odd, and childish.   You, for one, are better than that.  I cannot say the same for sax, partly because I've hardly seen his posts, but really, the only pics that matter that are worthy of display are completed pics, or fairly near completion.  Other than that it just seems real weird, and it's hard to decipher what point someone is trying to get across?  Particularly when many of the pics are of humdrum academic buildings, parking garages, and so forth.  

Could it be because you have no imagination, or could it be that you just are jealous.  They are construction photos, as we all know what the final look will be.  Its called progress, oops, what would you know of that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Could it be because you have no imagination, or could it be that you just are jealous.  They are construction photos, as we all know what the final look will be.  Its called progress, oops, what would you know of that.

BAHAHAHA ........ US jealous of you..... good one.... and yes, we do know what the final look will be........ an erector set.

I just can't uinderstand why some of you Kanigits can't just be happy with the way things are going for you over there and stop coming in here acting like a little brother trying to show his big brother how well you're doing ...... it's getting embarrassing.

PS. Register so you can join the Poo Flinging Board with the rest of your obsessed mates.

Not all of us are "obsessed" in that sense, Trip.  Some of us are obsessed with laughing at other obsessed people. ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Not all of us are "obsessed" in that sense, Trip.  Some of us are obsessed with laughing at other obsessed people. ;D

Duly noted and amended ....

I knew you'd see it my way. ;)