• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McCullum Commentary

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

someone turn the lights on so the cockroach(es) will go back into hiding...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Ari, et al, it's clear your comprehension is still hindering you,
Yo Herm, nice try.  Chris Kaman went to CENTRAL Michigan not WESTERN Michigan.  Coach Mac had to beat Kaman's team twice a year when he coached WMU, not win with him.  Once again facts escape you.

Ari and Herm "both" seem to have the same infliction as the Kanigits when it comes to reading and comprehending things....... I find that fascinating.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Ari and Herm "both" seem to have the same infliction as the Kanigits when it comes to reading and comprehending things....... I find that fascinating.

Agreed.  I had already corrected Herm on the 'Kaman not a WMU player' issue back a couple months ago.  Apparently "he" didn't read it.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Ease up guys.  Isn't he allowed to have an opinion that doesn't agree with the majority ?  I haven't followed this but it seems like he doesn't like Mac and you guys go after him personally.  Just doesn't seem right to me.  I am not that fond of Macs coaching job either and his record is horrible.  

You are right, you haven't followed this enough to know the circumstances.  

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

DaBull it is ok, they know Mac is a bum and they know people like me are  the majority in the real world.  They are only the majority on this site so they circle jerk together because they know this is the only place their argument would hold any water.  Velcro, you are so brainwashed with green and gold glasses I never read your posts, so I am sorry I didnt see the whole Kaman thing.  

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

I guess DaBull sees the true colors of HM, and they ain't Green & Gold.

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

My true colors are green and gold, though I question yours.  Who would want a coach with a record like Mac? Seriously ask yourself that question.  Who wants to be the team when mentioned on sportscenter it is for being winless in the big east?  

Wait...... I know the answer.  It would be our competition and rivals.  Where do you fit in?

DaBull it is ok, they know Mac is a bum and they know people like me are  the majority in the real world.  They are only the majority on this site so they circle jerk together because they know this is the only place their argument would hold any water.  Velcro, you are so brainwashed with green and gold glasses I never read your posts, so I am sorry I didnt see the whole Kaman thing.  

Apparently you do read my posts or you wouldn't have known I commented about Kaman.

:)

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

Herm,  I've been green & gold before USF was the Bulls.  I'm just realistic enough to look at the big, long term picture and say that CRM deserves this year to prove his mettle.