• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

Let's not be hypocritical.  Da kid bust his hump for USF man, hows bout given him some props too.

He needs to work on his literacy skills but lord knows that if the world judged smazza exclusively by what he posts on the internet we'd guess him to be an illiterate 7 year old too (don't judge a book by its cover).  Sometimes people just type stuff on blogs and websites for fun and giggles and isn't intended to be taken seriously.  It isn't like this type of stuff is exclusive to USF, if every 1-A college football player had a blog like this I think we would all be horrified by the results.  I've read way worse, Willie Williams stuff comes to mind.

Surely you didnt miss me giving him props earlier on in the same thread?  The kid plays really well.  There are some things you can do as a corner with pure athleticism, but if he were as dumb as a rock he wouldn't be getting picks left and right...alot of that shows intelligence too.

Intelligence doesn't do anything on its own though...it must still be applied to acquire and use wisdom.  I'm sure he'll do it, but hey...every freshman gets picked on a little bit right?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  737

Willie Williams... now that was some great reading material!

Actually Willie Williams could write pretty well, i loved the way he talked about Auburn.  Unfortunately he hasnt really impressed at Miami yet....

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69

That blog of his makes me shiver, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

let me know when he can play

hype hype hype

smazza says we need guys that can play now

too many of us are so influenced by hype

of course i will give him a chance to perform but it is silly talking about how good he is or how he can make usf better when he hasnt played in a regular season game yet

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

let me know when he can play

hype hype hype

smazza says we need guys that can play now

too many of us are so influenced by hype

of course i will give him a chance to perform but it is silly talking about how good he is or how he can make usf better when he hasnt played in a regular season game yet

Oh my gosh, is that smazza referring to himself in the first person?

Is he buying into his own hype?  Scary stuff- it's like watching an evil villain develop!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

And having Murphy step it up helps with Brant leaving... is is because of Jerome stepping it up.

Go BULLS !!!