• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring Game updates?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

As for the quarterbacks, I thought Kraky played pretty well all considered.  He was a bit high on many passes, had one bad throw that should have been picked off, but managed to scramble around and look for an open receiver most of the time.  Julmiste has amazing arm strength, but to me didn't look as comfortable back there as Kraky.  

Banks did alright and made some nice throws, but I can't help feeling that he won't do well if he is under pressure.  I would like to have him prove me wrong, though.  I don't know right now who I would list as the best of the three.

We were lining up behind center more often, but I don't know how many plays.  I would guess maybe a dozen times.  I hope to see much more of it during the season. I've always hated handing the ball off from the shotgun.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

FOOTBALL: South Florida concluded spring practice Tuesday with a brisk two-hour workout, making up for a canceled practice last week.

Although USF doesn't give awards at the completion of spring practice, Coach Jim Leavitt listed the players he thought made the most progress at each position: DBs A.J. Brant and Javan Camon, LB Stephen Nicholas, DL Antonio Searcy, TEs Mike Ruegger and Derek Carter (offensive line), WR J.B. Garris and QB Evan Kraky.

The Bulls received good news when X-rays on senior starting C Alex Herron's clavicle were negative. The injury was only a bruise.

Great news about Herron.

Go BULLS !!!