• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Outside opinions (negative)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Was the (negative) part of the title of this post even necessary?  I mean, look at the poster.  It's a given.

Herm, if you're going to post somthing POSITIVE, you might want to let us know with a parenthetical reference.  Otherwise, we'll know it's just your same old, feeble, "I talked to my nephew who is an Inuit eskimo in Barrow Alaska and he was psyched that USF was getting Huggins!" propaganda.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

i dont think the majority of posters want to hear the outside opinions I hear about USF everyday...

Yeah, we don't care what toothless inbred wonders from Tennessee think

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, we don't care what toothless inbred wonders from Tennessee think

I don't think the Tennessee stereotyping is really necessary here...way off topic and track.

I don't think the Tennessee stereotyping is really necessary here...way off topic and track.

How is it off track?  He lives in Tennessee.

i dont think the majority of posters want to hear the outside opinions I hear about USF everyday...

See.  My post is not against RT but Tennessee fans who get their self worth and importance from athletic triumphs of a school which they never attended.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

How is it off track?  He lives in Tennessee.

Still juvenile. Grow up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

You could do more for USF bball by buying them tickets and taking them to the games than you do by listening to talk shows and Herm

They're out of state, in the Cincinnati area, coincidentally............ and I listen to sports talk radio AND Herm strictly for the entertainment value.

Guest rueben_horowitz

You're right. I am completely content with just having a b-ball team in the best conference ever assembled regardless of our record this year.

Good; your honesty is appreciated. That's what seperates fans; some care about winning, and some don't. Personally, I think yours is a loser's attitude. Sounds like you never played a sport before...We keep score for a reason.

It's truly unreal. I'm willing to take our lumps and try to build a program the right way.

Well get over it; it's real.

Build a program?? We've had a bb team for decades buddy, we should be respectable by now. Huggins would bring respect instantly.

I agree with Rocky, you're a regular poster who is too chicken**** to post under your name.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I think fans of other teams that come in here and want to crack on our program are fair game and not off track ......

Guest guest

Good; your honesty is appreciated. That's what seperates fans; some care about winning, and some don't. Personally, I think yours is a loser's attitude. Sounds like you never played a sport before...We keep score for a reason.

Well get over it; it's real.

Build a program?? We've had a bb team for decades buddy, we should be respectable by now. Huggins would bring respect instantly.

I agree with Rocky, you're a regular poster who is too chicken**** to post under your name.

I certainly care about winning and considering our programs storied history I think getting our heads handed to us was to be expected this year regardless of our coach.  I certainly didn't think we would come in and take over the conference.

Just because we have had a basketball team for decades does not mean we should expect to  win.

Our program is a disgrace. It is underfunded and the primary reason has to do with loser alums like you that claim to be fans and then do nothing to help fund these programs.

If you truly wanted to win then you would make the sacrifice.

I guess you could be worse. I know people that donate to the gators.  they went there for one semester and then graduated from USF. makes me sick that they don't support their alma mater.

The last thing Huggins would bring here is respect.

To chickenshit to post under my name? Is reuben your name? Is rocky top his name?

How courageous of you to post on an anonymous message board under your real name.