• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Something to think about

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

I always thought that the BBall tickets were awfully expensive to Bulls Games.  25 bucks + service charge for a sideline level 2 ticket is a complete ripoff.   AT FSU and UF the tickets are 12 for a comparable seating level. At UM a comparable seat goes for 15 dollars. At UCF a whopping 10 bucks.

No wonder our crowd is paltry.  A Final Four caliber price for a bad team is not a good combination.  

How can USF athletics justify such an expensive price when we need to bring in more fans?

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

I have always said this!  I tried to get Brandon (FazaUSF) in for a game at the beginning of the season.  Even student companion tickets are $20!!  It's no wonder we are having trouble.  Apparently though, they are selling, it's just the season ticket holders don't show.  But the upper levels are always empty.  I wouldn't pay the same price as a football game!  No way!  

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Wow, that's amazing.  How does this happen?  Honestly, it's not like you guys really need the money more than the fan support at this stage.  Let the BCS football pay the bills and enjoy low ticket costs.  I could see raising the price for certain games like UCONN or Villanova at home, but who would pay 25 dollars to see USF vs. B-CC or something.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it all starts with lack leadership

from AD DW

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812

The problem is Rod Smith....I won't go to a baseball game as long as he is the OC.

the thread is about the other bball- basketball

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I know the UM price you have up there is wrong plus they have a higher annual donation ..... Don't know about the others but would find it hard to believe we're THAT much higher than UF and FSU, especially when adding in the annual donation.

I do think we should have different pricing for non-conf and conference games, though.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

USF doesn't own SunDome?  If that is correct, then is that reason ticket is not cheap?